PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Stallworth at practice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Stallworth not at practice according to the PFW BLOG.

Hopefully he will be at the evening practice.

Also none of the players still on the PUP. No Kareem Brown. No Asante Samuel. No Brandon Meriweather.

Maroney, Seau, and Alexander in Red Jerseys. Team in FULL PADS. Its HOT and HUMID.

Per Reiss.

Last edited:
Also none of the players still on the PUP. No Kareem Brown. No Asante Samuel. No Brandon Meriweather.

Maroney, Seau, and Alexander in Red Jerseys. Team in FULL PADS. Its HOT and HUMID.

Per Reiss.

Kareem Brown was suspended until Monday for violating team rules. I read it this morning in the Globe.

Man I get the bad feeling that Stallworth isn't gonna make it with the pats. He's just missing to much, doesn't seem to be dedicated.

Man I get the bad feeling that Stallworth isn't gonna make it with the pats. He's just missing to much, doesn't seem to be dedicated.
Keep dodging those falling pieces of sky. And don't forget, Brown and Meriweather are now officially busts. Oh, well, there's always hope we can rebound in 2008. At least we'll have a top ten pick next year.

Would you like a nice pair of newbie pumps with that mini-skirt? What an F-ing Jane. Take a breath, lady.

Would you like a nice pair of newbie pumps with that mini-skirt? What an F-ing Jane. Take a breath, lady.

Lighten up, Francis.

Anyone want any anti-crappy mood pills?

One thing to keep in mind for people who are worried about Stallworth picking up the offense because he has missed minicamp and the first day of camp, he picked up the Eagles' offense very quickly eventhough he was traded to them just weeks before the season started. The Eagles have a complicated offense and he meshed in right away.

As others stated, he is missing the first practice. It isn't a huge deal. He isn't on the PUP. If he was a marginal guy like Washington who initially went on the PUP, then he should be concerned about not making the team. Unless he is out of weeks, I don't think he has a thing to worry about.

Although I still assume he is a virtual lock for the roster he could really help his cause if he could contribute as a kick returner. He doesn't have much experience in this area and appears to be too fragile to take the punishment but at this point I would rather see someone other than Hobbs or Maroney handling the kickoffs.

Stallworth Stats
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=3541

Stallworth isn't actually going to play a role with the team that forces him to do too much complicated stuff, IMO. He's the deep guy. When more complicated patterns need to be run on a given play, expect to see Gaffnet or Caldwell in his spot.

Stallworth isn't actually going to play a role with the team that forces him to do too much complicated stuff, IMO. He's the deep guy. When more complicated patterns need to be run on a given play, expect to see Gaffnet or Caldwell in his spot.

I think they will use Stallworth in other roles. He did do more than be a deep guy for the Eagles. The Eagles asked him to run some complicated routes and he did it pretty well. He definitely won't be used like they used Deion Branch, but he could be running some complicated short routes.

Can someone post a link to the PFW blog.

with his only season with mcnabb, they got pretty good chemistry working together. Hopefully he'll do it again with Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes