PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes TOP:

Denver 36 minutes
Patriots 24 minutes

That is horrendous job of offense play execution.

Icy, they stopped Denver once, on the opening drive. Defense failed on stopping them and the offense didn't have playmakers. Brady played well and enough for us to win. But not with what we had today.

Same things, defense can't stop a team and the offense loses their playmakers.

You're starting to border on the troll territory

what? he makes a good point, how can a team field injury prone players in key spots then be shocked when injuries actually happen?

risk management needs to be part of the personnel philosophy

Icy, they stopped Denver once, on the opening drive. Defense failed on stopping them and the offense didn't have playmakers. Brady played well and enough for us to win. But not with what we had today.

Same things, defense can't stop a team and the offense loses their playmakers.

I cannot agree that Brady played well ... sorry I cannot.
Brady's play is more than just passing it ... he did not get it done.
He was not even animated on the sidelines ... he was sulking.

I cannot agree that Brady played well ... sorry I cannot.
Brady's play is more than just passing it ... he did not get it done.
He was not even animated on the sidelines ... he was sulking.

What are you gonna do when you sit on the bench for over half a game?? And everytime you go out you get pressured and exit the field quickly.

The defense couldn't get off the field and the offense was out of rhythm and only played 24 minutes. Brady played pretty good. We wasn't flawless and missed a couple throws, but he doesn't have much to work with because of injuries.

The team lost today. Tom did enough to win, defense couldn't get the offense more chances and then the offense couldn't score.

Out-gunned, out-manned. This team was remarkably gutsy overcoming HUGE setbacks during the regular season and went as far as it physically could. I'm proud of what the Patriots accomplished this year. Here's looking forward to finishing the job in 2014.

Well said, my good man. Well said indeed.

lol i feel great! that little voice inside was telling me this for over a week, the stage was set for Denver to win, i'm already over it. Who knows, maybe next year we'll be fully healthy for a playoff run.

I must be a troll. I must be a commited troll too. Get lost.

You need to rein in it a bit and cool your jets. There is no "secret formula" to avoiding injuries like torn ligaments and tendons. And it's precisely because of superior depth that this team got as far as it did this season.

Definitely, the team simply ran into a better roster, in an away game on top of all, and they were outplayed. It happens, if the Patriots' 5 best player can stay healthy next year (Brady, Gronkowski, Wilfork, Mayo, and probably Ridley), this team is good enough to make another superbowl run.

Out-gunned, out-manned. This team was remarkably gutsy overcoming HUGE setbacks during the regular season and went as far as it physically could. I'm proud of what the Patriots accomplished this year. Here's looking forward to finishing the job in 2014.

Thanks Tunes. This was a hard one to take. This one just really put me in a funk. As others have said, we should have never gone this far. Congrats to the Broncos and to their cool fans, and F off to the a hole Denver fans. I hope they enjoy they're day in the sun, cuz in the SB, your one and done. But please BB, get us some pass protection already. Geez, Brady and I only have so many years left. now lets all get all get ready for a fun filled week of Manning nut hugger fest. YEAH!:woohoo:..................:bricks:

You need to rein in it a bit and cool your jets. There is no "secret formula" to avoiding injuries like torn ligaments and tendons. And it's precisely because of superior depth that this team got as far as it did this season.

I wonder how much of it is the fact that the Patriots are still seen as the measuring stick for the league. . . .

What are you gonna do when you sit on the bench for over half a game?? And everytime you go out you get pressured and exit the field quickly.

The defense couldn't get off the field and the offense was out of rhythm and only played 24 minutes. Brady played pretty good. We wasn't flawless and missed a couple throws, but he doesn't have much to work with because of injuries.

The team lost today. Tom did enough to win, defense couldn't get the offense more chances and then the offense couldn't score.

Enough to win = making half of those deep throws.

Enough to win = making half of those deep throws.

Enough to win= stopping Denver a 3-4 times, NOT ONCE. The defense couldn't leave the field, only ONCE, ONCE!!!!!

Brady did not have a great day. You can twist it anyway you want but, Manning > Brady today. And you better get used to it. Because that's all you are going to hear until Five head chokes in the big one.

It was a great season with a lot of fun moments. I never expected the Patriots to get this far when it started. Today the Broncos simply played their absolute best.

Brady did not have a great day. You can twist it anyway you want but, Manning > Brady today. And you better get used to it. Because that's all you are going to hear until Five head chokes in the big one.

Brady was a little bit off and Manning was spot on. It helped that the Pats didn't generate a pass rush all day. Denver executed great in every aspect of offensive in this game.

Well said.

All due respect to the Patriots but the better team won. I can live with that.

And "all due respect" to these Patriots doesn't do justice to what they accomplished.

Bottom line - they gave the region a helluva great season despite some pretty significant hurdles.

Bravo!

That's the thing I wish more Patsfans themselves would appreciate.

Yes, Brady is a huge difference maker. But you look at other teams with fewer injuries (or in the case of Hernandez, a loss and a huge distraction) and their seasons tank with even less adversity than the Patriots.

Belichick adds "his" players, regardless of where they were drafted or how much they cost, and makes sure everyone knows their role several permutations back into the depth chart (and beyond with his Shadow Roster).

That's how you get to the Conference Championship 8 out of 12 years. That's how you get to the Super Bowl 5 times. That's how you win a ring 3 times in 12 years.

Everyone should appreciate all of that - and specifically what they witnessed this season - a little bit more in my opinion. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back