Welcome to PatsFans.com

No, Seriously... Why Do Liberals Such As Michelle Obama Hate America So Much..?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Feb 19, 2008.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Every once in a while, a public figure slips up by saying something they really mean... It turns out that, for the very first time in her adult life, Michelle Obama is now proud to be an American. That's right folks... this 40-something year old multi-millionaire who went to Princeton and Harvard before moving on to a life of luxury and privilege is now finally actually proud to be an American.

Guess what, Michelle..? I have been very proud to be an American my entire life. During the Reagan adminstration, the Bush administration, the Clinton administration and the 2nd Bush administration. 11 months from now when someone else is inaugurated (maybe even your husband), I will still be proud to be an American.

And don't give me the liberal apologist spin semantic arguement that she said she is finally "very proud"...

How do these scumbags sleep at night..?!?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Re: No, Seriously... Why Do Liberals Like Michelle Obama Hate America So Much..?

Look how terrified these insecure clowns like Star Wars Geek are that a Democrat -- a black Democrat even -- is about to be president... They have so much nothing to pin on this man, they're even pointing to extrapolations of what his wife must have "meant" in a speech about being "really proud" to be an American. Spintacular.

Dear Klansman... Let us know when you realize what it's like to be a black person in America.

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

Re: No, Seriously... Why Do Liberals Like Michelle Obama Hate America So Much..?

I was wondering why it took you so long to start the "racist sh!t" soon it will be anybody that doesn't support The Prince Charming will branded a racist, even Billy Blue Dress & Pant Suit.

Imagine what Michelle Obama will have to say if The Prince loses.

:bricks:

4. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

A vote against Obama is a vote for the KKK. :rolleyes:

5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +839 / 7 / -3

Her words were somewhat odd PC. I saw the video of it, and while I can somewhat cut some slack for obvious reasons, I thought they were a bit unfortunate.

6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +839 / 7 / -3

Here is the snippet of the speech for anyone who doesn't know what we're talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjqo9WBwBrE

Like I said above, the words were wierd, as they seemed sincere, but the video is only a minute of what clearly is a long speech. I can't pass judgement on a small portion like this, since context is always important. Everytime I see her in an interview she seems like a really intelligent and nice woman. A lot of times we try to crucify people over specific words used as opposed to examining the overall context of what's said. This could very well/most likely is a case like that.

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +995 / 2 / -9

She's probably racist, if she is and somebody gets her mad enough out it will come.

:bricks:

8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Harry, you wondered why i took so long? I believe it was some 15 minutes after our resident Grand Wizard posted his latest schpeil. Should I have been there within 5 mintes? LOL

Anyhow, it's not unprecedented or unwarranted. It's a perception long earned by you and David Duke over there.

9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

And you shouldn't pass judgement on an edited piece of crap like this. Notice the PoS video host "CultureWar77" (probably a friend of Obi-Que's) actually tried to edit out "really" from "proud" so as to make it seem like she had never been proud. Oops, nice try, Klan member, but you're not fooling anyone. It's clearly snipped. This is a YouTuber who's profile actually says: "Member of the vast right wing conspiracy and the Stop Hillary (Obama?) Express." Wow.

Typical, ... and classic Star Wars Geek propaganda to promote.

Here's her exact INNOCUOUS quote:

"For the first time in my adult liftetime, I'm really proud of my country, and not just because Barrack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction."

Among a pasture of them, what a one-star turdfest we've all come to expect from our resident David Duke.

10. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Well it ain't in Jedi Knight-style pajamas. That's for sure.

11. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I see what she is saying.

Its true that for the first time in a while, there seems to be a push for a candidate that is NOT part of the establishment that has raped you and I of trillions of dollars. And she is proud to be a part of what she sees as a unification of americans.

saying that what she said makes "liberals hate america" is a STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH to say the least. Have you ever watched FOX? or ever listened to Rush? one could just as easily group all conservatives into a fear mongering hate americans category as well.

dumb thread.

12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

The video was edited. Period.

Just like the original poster is a fraud. Period.

13. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +116 / 10 / -15

#37 Jersey

Michael Moore edits videos and wins an Oscar.

Edit a video of a liberal, and you're a fraud?:rofl:

14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's just typical liberal apologist spin... Michelle made a bit of a faux pas and now she's getting called out on it, and backtracking as much as she can... What the moonbats want to spin is that she meant to say...

"I was always proud to be an American but now I am very proud..!!"

It's just politcal spin to cover up a major gaffe.

15. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Unification of Americans..? :confused: Whu huh..? :confused: He can't even unify his own party, let alone the entire country.
    No, my ignorant friend, I think it is the left who has cornered the market on fear mongering. From "the planet has a fever!" to "George Bush wants to take away all your civil rights!" to "Republicans want old people to die!"... no one does fear mongering like the moonbats...

16. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,818 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

I did not know what the point was so I watched it.

I have no problem at all in what she is saying and what she said. Anyone who thinks this country is moving forward has had their head up their butt for the last 5-10 years. This country has major problems ... most of which were born out of greed for power ... greed for money ... greed for attention.

If all Obama does is to get people to feel good about themselves to the point that they want to get this country moving forward then he has done a great thing. I'm waiting for him to say "Buy American" ... if he has the balls to do that then he's got my full support for 8 years.

17. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +717 / 20 / -30

Yet you did not respond to the post of Press that quoted exactly what she said, where did your get your original post... Drudge?? It seems a tad disengenuous.. nothing quite like misquoting people to make a point.

18. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Where did I misquote her..?

Boy, did I predict how the moonbats would respond or what...? I guess they just didn't see where I wrote "And don't give me the liberal apologist spin semantic arguement that she said she is finally "very proud"..."

19. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

But then, I didn't give Moore an Oscar, did I, clown?

20. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

It's "really proud"... and you didn't even provide the damned link... Someone else had to do the work for you, and the YouTuber who hosted it actually edited out the word "really"...

You're a complete fraud of the lowest order. Get back to your klan meeting, Mr. Duke.