Welcome to PatsFans.com

No one interested in Bryant Bumble comments?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Gumby, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Gumby

Gumby 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

#11 Jersey

I am amazed nobody has posted anything yet about the 'Winter Olympics are a fraud because they have no black athletes' comment by Bryant Gumble.

Is that because?

1. the comment is just so stupid that it isnt' worth discussing (my secret hope so we at last found a point of consensus)

2. everybody is just way too busy trying to impeach Bush and throw Cheney into jail so President Hastert can take over.

3. Other?

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I almost got banned on here for commenting on it, (political correctness)

We all know what most people think about it but we are not allowed to say it.

Bryant Gumble is a known Racist from away back, no matter what he does or what he says sooner or later he brings up the "race card"

I'm getting wound up so I better cut it off now.

Remember what they did to Rush Limbaugh after his remark :singing:

3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

4. Gumby

Gumby 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

#11 Jersey

oops. Didnt mean to open a can of worms.

Was amusing to read though. Harry, you need to take a little off your edginess. At end of the day; this is just a bulletin board.

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I'm fine, I don't feel edgy :rofl:

6. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:trolls: :trolls: . I'll put a Ben Franklin down that Harry Boy is like Lincoln - an assumed name, an artifact to stir up the pot. The stuff he writes is just too unbelievable to be a real pats fan.

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

What does being a "Pats Fan" have to do with "POLITICS"? :bricks:

Gumble is a snotty little Racist, but it isn't politically correct to say so because of the color of his skin. (Phony Liberalism) :rocker:

8. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

case closed

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Gumble said, "The Olympics are so [white] it resembles a GOP convention.

Now picture this:
    Sean Hannity attends an NBA basketball game and says, "This game is so [black] it resembles a NAACP convention".

Hannity would be chain dragged behind a pick up truck until dead, then they would kill his cat and put his family in prison, Nancy Pelosi would set her hair on fire, Jimmy Carter would put his head in the oven. (liberal double standard)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2006
  10. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I watched the Olympics last night for the first time. Saw snowboarding races and really only watched because I was with my dad. Bottom line, winter Olympics: who cares. Not any blacks in the winter Olympics, what would they be competing in? It only stands to reason, that people who grow up in the freezing tundra would take to winter events. These regions are not heavily populated by blacks. As a white guy, I'm not interested in any of these events, and I am assuming a black athlete probably isn't either.
    As for Gumbel and others expressing the lack of blacks or having special events for blacks only (black beauty pageant) the time will come when these comments and events are no longer necessary. Maybe that event is already obsolete as I think we've had black Miss USA winners. Maybe the time has come when we don't have to have these black associations to promote blacks. Then again, maybe the time has finally come when we no longer have bigots and racists who use thier powers to continue their backward thinking. I never see any outrage posted here pertaining to the KKK.

11. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

So, I take it you're using this web site to promote white rights?

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

No, just stating a fact, when a guy like Gumble makes a remark that is Racist it is bound to be commented on even though it is "politically incorrect" to do so. People were all over TV last night saying the same things I said, some even quoted his first wife, just as I did. (BUT YOUR THE ONE WITH THE CENSOR PEN) do as you will, life goes on.

I thought you were a little more intelligent than to make a post like that (above). All I was doing was giving the other side's view of the incident, something Fox News does each day, that is why the Politically Correct Liberals HATE Fox News.

It all comes back to the original fact, "if it goes against the liberal grain" then they want it DESTROYED. They will not tolerate "opposing views" and will "get rid" of them whenever possible.

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

You never see any posts about the KKK because we all know what they are and what they were, even the flaming liberals seldom mention them.
    Many times you will only hear about them if the GRAND WIZARD KLEEGLE SEN ROBERT BYRD (D) name is mentioned.

TRENT LOTT-BAD GUY
    ROBERT BYRD-GOOD GUY :singing:

14. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah--on Hannity and Colmes last night, one of the Guests brought up that point saying that if John Madden said the Superbowl looks like a NAACP convention, he would have been fired on the spot. Yet that moron Gumble (Who should be immediatly fired for that blatantly racist remark) thinks the Olympics would benefit from Affermative action. WRONG YOU STUPID MORON!

15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

If the black community wants to participate in the winter Olympics all they have to do is start training you all know they would be welcomed with squeals of delight.

The bottom line is, they don't care for "winter sports" and they don't care for "swimming" that is their right.
    Does the "Racist Weasle" Gumble want to force them to go Ice Skating, Gumble is a Millionaire, why doesn't he go skiing with his Hollywood pals, why don't Oprah & Whoopi go up in the mountains with Kerry & Teresa and make a snow man?

You know why, THEY DON'T WANT TO.

16. DIXIE

DIXIE Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I guess he feels there should be a set number of spots set aside for black athletes regardless of skill. Or is promoting one color over another racism? Or is that only when it benefits whitey??

17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Dixie,
    Gumble will try to play the race card no matter what the situation is, he did it for years on the Today Show, he was out on the sidewalk one morning with Cute Perky Katie and they were cooking something Gumble took a taste mumbled something about it being "white peoples food" even the little liberal Katie blushed and try to make light of it.
    A few papers mentioned it the next day but quickly dropped it, it's always OK for him to say those things but Cute Perky Little Katie better not try it.

As his ex wife said, he trashes them but can't keep his hands, (I better not say it) the Neo Libs will get all huffy.

18. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Could somebody please explain to me why I, as an avowed leftist, would have something against Sean Hannity's cat.

btw, If the fact that the winter olympics is largely all white and only Bryant Gumble has a problem with it, isn't that pretty strong evidence that the PC police really only exist in the Neo-Con's minds'?

19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

The cat:
    Many avowed leftists hate Sean Hannity's cat because it is Sean Hannity's cat.

The winter Olympics are largley white because Black People have no interest in winter Olympics. Little Racist Bryant Gumble was just "busting whiteys balls"
    The majority of the Black Community doesn't care for Skiing, Ice Skating or Professional Swimming that is their right, do people like Gumble want to force them to go skiing. As I said before Gumble is a Millionaire, why doesn'r he go skiing with Fonda Kerry, they can Bash Bush on the Slopes :bricks:

20. Patters

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

If Madden had said the Superbowl looks like an NAACP convention, it would have received as much attention as Gumble's comment and no more.

However, if Madden had said that "Why is it that they always have to bring up the color thing, when any of them are being interviewd on TV two minutes after they are introduced they are talking about or whining about 'being black'" (to quote Harry Boy's racist rant), it would have gotten him into a lot of trouble.

You righties are awfully upset about Gumble's remark, so you should be able to understand now why liberals were awfully upset when Rush Limbaugh said that the media treats McNabb like an elite QB simply because he's black.