PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No one here has to work during the game.....right?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I got called in for this weekend but told him..i will work Sunday..but only in the AM and home by 4 so that's my plan. I actually don't mind working day of...i just can't sit at home thinking about it and time will hopefully go by faster up until 4

I''ll be working for the first half at my second job but it's a restaurant with several large screens and we will all be watching, as I expect the place will be empty. :)

Currently, I am a stay at home father so I am always working. I only get a break when the kid are asleep. My 3 year old son goes to bed at 8. My daughter is almost 5 months so if she is up, she is watching the game with me!

My current job (if you can call it a job. I barely get any hours) gives me off on Sundays. But even if they didn't, ain't no way I'm missing this.

My current job (if you can call it a job. I barely get any hours) gives me off on Sundays. But even if they didn't, ain't no way I'm missing this.

SAme here. This is my part time winter job that i stared 2 weeks ago..and i told them no working for me on SB SUnday PM. AM is fine

Off on weekends. Plan on watching the big game with my dad and my bro. Go Pats!

I'm self employed, and there is 0% chance I will be working. Phone will be off and I'll be glued to the TV all day.

My kid has an important soccer practice from 4:30-6:00 ... 25 minutes from the house ... :confused::confused::confused:

Unless someone pays me $1000 to work on Sunday, I'm gonna be watching the game.

Working a show until 4pm.... 1hr away. Should be home before kickoff. Sweet.

my wife has a 24 hour shift. residency sucks.

It will be 11.30 pm where I am when Game kicks off, Work...No Beer ...Yes....

Enjoy it Everyone.

My kid has an important soccer practice from 4:30-6:00 ... 25 minutes from the house ... :confused::confused::confused:

Is there another parent on the team who could take your kid to and from the practice?

First time since I got laid off in June I'll be excited to not be working haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back