PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No One Had Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

skri65

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
No one had faith. Patriots football at its best.

Actually a lot of us had faith.

Ceresco said:
Actually a lot of us had faith.

yea, there were a lot of threads saying that everyone needs to chill out because the Pats just need some cohesion on offense. I would say that some of us have faith.

Big mouth Gresh and Borges had the Pats dead and buried

the haters eat a fresh steaming load of fresh turds once again

Joker said:
Big mouth Gresh and Borges had the Pats dead and buried

the haters eat a fresh steaming load of fresh turds once again

Gresh will be saving one of his disgusting logs to smoke this week.

He is the most inept media person alive. Still using the asswipe techniques
he learned from JerkyRed the moron of the last century.

Actyally a LOT of people did...I thought it would be a character game..ala Titans in 03..St Louis in 04..and it was..What is Gresh saying now..Big mouth Felger who knows it all..and bonehead Borges..I think everyone should call and stick it down all of theirs throat,,and make them eat words..u will se back tracking like one ever sees...

I will admit it. I didn't think we were going to win. I really thought bengals were going to take advantage of our decimated secondary. But boy am I glad to be proven wrong!

GO PATS!!

But Brady's body language ...
No Branch ...
No Givens ...
No Willie ...
No Adam ...
The secondary sucks ...

BLAH BLAH BLAH ... SCREW THE SO CALLED PUNDITS

This team is still one of the best in the league and will only get better as the season goes on. These pundits know nothing. They all had Miami and Arizona in the playoffs or SB for some. I guess there was a torch in todays game. The Pats torching the Bengals D for 38 points and a blowout victory.

I thought our secondary would be exposed as well, but completely forgot like a fool the 4-3 adjustment and what it can do. Unreal and back to form go the Patriots. Great win, great effort, great job Patriots.

I never lost faith in this team, and neither did a lot of people on this board. But I did get a bit tired of reading some of the people here who couldn't get off of the negative.

you know just cause you admit your team has a good chance of losing, that doesnt mean you lost faith. You were just looking at the previous games and made an educated guess. Did we think the running game would be good...yes...did we think our secondary would shut down the passing game...no.

I just thought it'd be a close game.

My faith was shaken. Not that I'd thought they'd fall apart, but I saw today as a likely blow to their chances at HFA in the playoffs.

I was very concerned for our team. I would have been OK if they just played with 100% effort. A 25 point win is incredible. I give Reche a lot of respect for getting back in that game after that hit.

desi-patsfan said:
You were just looking at the previous games and made an educated guess.

That's why they play the games and predicting the outcome of a game cannot be surmised using linear logic. Some patterns, however, have emerged. One is that this team is most dangerous when coming off an ignominious loss.

I was nervous they might not be able to pull out a win.

BUT I also have never made negative comments or tried to tear down the team in any way either.

I never expected them to go 16-0 this year. I still have alot of faith in a 13-3 record!

Does this mean Tom Brady is not going to retire?

I think a good % of us, including me, did not have faith that the Pats will win. (full discourse: I threw in my prediction that the Pats would lose 27-10! and I am very happy to eat my words.)

That said, I was quite stunned that many of the Patsfans felt that the Pats would pull it off - just check the thread on the prediction of the score. When I realized that Hobbs and two others were out, I thought that there is a very slim chance especially considering how our secondary did not have anything to show in the last three games.

I am elated that the Pats won and am more happy about the majority of the fans who were so confident that the Pats will win in a convincing manner. Nice to be part of such a great fan club. GO PATS! GO PATSFANS!!

Retire? Hell, bench the bastard for brooding before he retires.

Actually I called this game last Monday when the sky was falling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back