PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No One giving Denver a chance to win this week?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the SD defense has been struggling of late, you do have to take into account that they were playing those games short handed.

Merriman missed 4 games due to suspension before last week. When he has played he has probably made a bigger impact than any defender in the AFC.

Luis Castillo is their 2nd best defensive player and he has missed 4 staright games. He was having a Pro Bowl type season before he got hurt. He is going to play today.

Shaun Phillips who has 10.5 sacks at OLB missed time as well over that stretch.

I don't think the Chargers are on a different level like people are saying. They are a very good team though and I don't see any way Denver goes in there and beats them today.

If you notice I went back 6 weeks and I could have gone to 7. So what was their excuse for the 3 games prior to that?

With Indy at Jax, Den at SD, Balt at KC, things could break PERFECTLY for the Pats today for the postseason. Gotta beat Miami first, though.

Why watch when you already penciled them in for a loss against Miami..last week?

Last edited:
Go Chargers!

Now that the Patriots are done, I want to see SD win it all. They need to win today to keep home field alive since the Colts are getting smacked. I'd like to see them represent the AFC and win it all this year since my team's season is, for all practical purposes, over.

I don't have any silly little "rules" like that.

What I care about is the Patriots having the easiest path to a higher seed. And that means the Broncos need to win. I would root for the Colts in the same situation.

Today, the teams I root for are easily determined:

Pats over Dolphins
Broncos over Chargers
Chiefs over Ravens
Jaguars over Colts
I agree....I might say never root rot the Donkeys and Shannie...but with The Bolts having to lose two...At KC, Seat and Ariz...it's totally unlikely they will lose 2 of those 3...so to get the Pats to 1 or 2..Denver HAS to win....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back