PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No NFL fan should be ok with this…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Bob Kraft demanding a decision? The lack of a decision has a negative impact on the Pats preparation for the coming season so 53 guys are effected exactly what Roger wants

I thought the Saints players were set up and I thought Goodell was a POS from the start, especially barring Payton from coaching for a year...I stated right here on this board in a post that the whole thing would end up in federal court and was viciously attacked by numerous members (and former members who have now disappeared). When every single thought I put forth was eventually proven out, the goal posts shifted to "Goodell makes billions for the owners so you are WRONG ,Joker...he's the best thing that ever happened to pro football!!"...Yeah...blah blah blah...

Now look at this board...it's like a knockoff of that famous New England band Roomful Of Blues...this has board has become Roomful Of Jokers and every single member of the band wants to play a tune on Goodell's azz.

The best is yet to come.I will attempt to make almost all the home games this season and I intend to attack the Scumissioner with his own lies that start at the BEGINNING OF HIS CAREER. I am going to SHOW the ESPN heads at the game PROOF, written proof, that ol' Roger is NOT who THEY published he is...and,even though ESPN censored and ultimately DELETED all links to THEIR interview with the Rog wherein he acknowledges that he IS a lawyer by nodding his head when the interviewer says "Roger, as an attorney you've sat in judgement blah blah blah..", I ARCHIVED that clip on my hard drive. Go ahead, try to find the clip today...it's gone..cleansed...but all you old timers here know EXACTLY the clip I'm talking about.

I will mash this clip in every ESPN sonuva*****'s face I see broadcasting from Patriot Place. I'll wave the written responses I got from questionnaires I sent out to his high school classmates about his team allegiance as a three sport star at Bronxville High in EASTERN ,NY. Of course , ol' Rog has claimed, in printed interviews ,that he attended school in Western New York and was a die hard REDSKIN fan because Daddy was a senator. LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bronxville...eastern NY near the CT border...known to be obnoxious to the point of bullying classmates who had the temerity to wear team caps and jerseys that were anything other than JETS paraphernalia.

He's ALWAYS been a pathological liar, a snobbish, rich kid bully possessing little more than average intelligence. Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Williams and Jefferson in Pennsylvania?? Any one of you can CALL the Washington and Jefferson University alumni department and see for yourself.

LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Magna Cum Moron..maybe....here's his alumni entry...read it...read right at the beginning..when he got out he sent letters to all 28 teams repeatedly before he finally got his entry level position, a 3 month internship at NFL under Rozelle

http://www.washjeff.edu/roger-goodell-1

"Goodell is someone who, in his own words, “just won’t take ‘no’ for an answer.” He wanted to work for the NFL after college, and so he wrote letters to the central office and to each of the 28 teams in hopes of getting an internship. Although many people told him that all his letters would be ignored and he received many rejections, his persistence paid off. He landed a three-month internship in Commissioner Pete Rozelle’s office just a year out of college. And, except for a one-year internship with the New York Jets in 1983, Goodell has been at the league office ever since."

...But WAIT...his Wiki entry said this in 2009 but NOW says.."Roger went to work for the NFL and THEN the NY Jets and THEN went back to the NFL"...heh, except a summer UNPAID internship greased in by his US senator father is NOT A WORK HISTORY. Goodell had that entry edited to make it LOOK like the Jets were not his first NFL job when IN FACT they were! LIAR!!! The best thing is, there is NO WAY Roger could have possibly worked as summer intern a year OUT of college!!!!!

OK...you all think I'm crazy again. Fencer will probably call me a "drunk" and the rest of the fans who are tired of my repeated attempts to get all of you the TRUTH will sink back into believing Roger Goodell has to be genuine...none of this can be TRUE can it?

Read this..THIS is the summer intern requirements set out by the NFL

SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
NFL Summer Internship Program participants have the opportunity to contribute to the organization's success while receiving an unmatched, behind-the-scenes learning experience. Though interns work within specific departments, they are able to explore all aspects of the business of professional football through speaker presentations, mentoring relationships and networking opportunities.

Selected applicants are placed within the NFL based on interest, experience, academic coursework, and the NFL's business needs. Past assignments at the League Office have included the following departments: Communications & Public Affairs, Community Affairs, Consumer Products, Events, Finance & Accounting, Football Operations, Human Resources, Information Technology, Internal Audit, International, Labor & Legal, Marketing & Sales, and Media. The program starts in early June and lasts approximately 8-9 weeks.

Eligibility:
Please note that is program is only open to undergraduate juniors students with an overall GPA of at least 3.0 and law students (for the Legal Internships) in the top half of their class.

Applications:
Please note that is program is only open to undergraduate juniors students with an overall GPA of at least 3.0 and law students (for the Legal Internships) in the top half of their class.

How can Roger Goodell state in his university bio that he landed a three-month internship in Commissioner Pete Rozelle’s office just a year out of college when the NFL states that it only accepts JUNIORS in college with a 3.0 GPA??? HOW is this possible??? The answer is, it is NOT POSSIBLE...GOODELL IS LYING!!!

My ultimate goal is to get an established HISTORY OF LIES beginning at the start of his "career" that HIGHLIGHT why NO ONE should ever believe a word out of his mouth. I'm just a fan. I have limited investigative avenues I can pursue. The feds have UMLIMITED options and far far better investigators than some "drunk" Joker writing on a message board to rip open this rotten can of worms. That is why I continue to bang the drums about a RICO investigation into the entire structure of the NFL as it is currently constituted, going back to the genesis in 2006...the hiring of Roger "The Liar" Goodell.

How can Roger Goodell state in his university bio that he landed a three-month internship in Commissioner Pete Rozelle’s office just a year out of college when the NFL states that it only accepts JUNIORS in college with a 3.0 GPA??? HOW is this possible??? The answer is, it is NOT POSSIBLE...GOODELL IS LYING!!!
I hate Goodell as much as anyone, and probably more than most, but maybe the criteria for the summer internship program is different today than it was 30 years ago? Besides, the federal government usually doesn't get involved if someone lies on their resume. Lying on your resume will usually get you fired, but it isn't exactly a federal offense.

I think the best avenue to get Goodell is to focus on the lies that came from him and his office during this whole deflategate nonsense. It fits the textbook definition of defamation, and also creates unfair labor practices when you take away an innocent man's ability to earn his living. Those are areas that the government usually gets involved into.

My absolute best case (but still reasonably realistic) scenario is that somehow someone uncovers a communication from Goodell's office giving Wells his marching orders. If it could ever be proven that the investigation was not truly independent, then THAT would be a story.

jeez...that post reads like a Ted Wells special....I post the NFL official policy, you reply "more probable than not that the rules were different then" without one shred of evidence to the contrary.

I SHOW you a repeated pattern of lies at the BEGINNING of his career, repeating at the beginning of his tenure as commissioner and you shrug it off not even bothering to explain the ESPN/Lawyer lie in 2009 on ESPN. I mean, I can sit here all night and delineate lie after lie he's made in recent years. Have you forgotten the "I knew NOTHING about Ray Rice assaulting and knocking out his girlfriend when I made my decision" lie?

Great...you think he's pure as the driven snow UNTIL Deflategate. You think there is NO pattern of deception displayed by this man previously in his entire career and going back earlier in his life. I DO think there is. I do think a high school classmate responding to ME in writing stating that HE bullied her for wearing Miami Dolphins gear while attending Bronxville High School in eastern New York is the truth. Why would she lie? Why would she, and 17 respondents to the 60+ questionairres I sent out all remember three sport rich jock kid Goodell being a RABID Jet fan? Goodell has stated publicly both spoken and in text that he was a Redskin fan as a youth in Western NY. You think he's telling the truth. I certainly don't.

You want to play this whole "deflategate" imbroglio out in court ,aiming for "exoneration". Sure I'd like to see that, but FAR FAR BEYOND that I want to see the feds INVESTIGATE the NFL and the history of repeated lies spun by Roger Goodell since 1982.

jeez...that post reads like a Ted Wells special....I post the NFL official policy, you reply "more probable than not that the rules were different then" without one shred of evidence to the contrary.
hey hey take it easy. You asked the question "HOW is this possible?" I was just throwing out there the possibility that the NFL internship rules were different 30 years ago. I honestly don't have any idea.
Great...you think he's pure as the driven snow UNTIL Deflategate.
Whoa whoa whoa. I don't know where you are getting that from. I think his actions since he became commissioner are disgusting. From Spygate to Ray Rice, I could probably come up with a dozen fireable offenses he has committed before even getting into deflategate.

We're on the same side here, I swear!! I just don't think the feds are going to care that he was a high school bully. They will however care if he arranged for unfair labor practices and violated the independence of Ted Wells. I would pay money to see that investigated.

I thought the Saints were guilty because I didn't care enough to actually look into anything except the headlines.

Multiply that for 50 million people and that's how most of the country feels about Brady.

To take it one step further--add in the ridiculousness of the "repeat cheating" angle, especially since no one seems to understand what Cameragate was all about to begin with.

hey hey take it easy. You asked the question "HOW is this possible?" I was just throwing out there the possibility that the NFL internship rules were different 30 years ago. I honestly don't have any idea.
Whoa whoa whoa. I don't know where you are getting that from. I think his actions since he became commissioner are disgusting. From Spygate to Ray Rice, I could probably come up with a dozen fireable offenses he has committed before even getting into deflategate.

We're on the same side here, I swear!! I just don't think the feds are going to care that he was a high school bully. They will however care if he arranged for unfair labor practices and violated the independence of Ted Wells. I would pay money to see that investigated.

Sorry...as any long time member here will tell you, I'm pathological about this scumbag. I have been constantly attacked over the years for harping on the string of lies this person has gotten away with unchallenged. Please accept my humble apology. My biggest fear is dying before I see this POS led off to Allenwood or some other federal facility, in chains.

Sorry...as any long time member here will tell you, I'm pathological about this scumbag.
I believe you without having to verify it with other members. :D
I have been constantly attacked over the years for harping on the string of lies this person has gotten away with unchallenged. Please accept my humble apology. My biggest fear is dying before I see this POS led off to Allenwood or some other federal facility, in chains.
Let's put him in that jail where Hernandez is. I read you can literally hear Gillette Stadium when you are at that jail during Patriots games.

I have heard radio shows and other news outlets suggest that outside of NE fans are happy about the Brady suspension. I find that to be both shocking, and ignorant.

I'm shocked that you find that shocking.

I thought the Saints players were set up and I thought Goodell was a POS from the start, especially barring Payton from coaching for a year...I stated right here on this board in a post that the whole thing would end up in federal court and was viciously attacked by numerous members (and former members who have now disappeared). When every single thought I put forth was eventually proven out, the goal posts shifted to "Goodell makes billions for the owners so you are WRONG ,Joker...he's the best thing that ever happened to pro football!!"...Yeah...blah blah blah...

Now look at this board...it's like a knockoff of that famous New England band Roomful Of Blues...this has board has become Roomful Of Jokers and every single member of the band wants to play a tune on Goodell's azz.

The best is yet to come.I will attempt to make almost all the home games this season and I intend to attack the Scumissioner with his own lies that start at the BEGINNING OF HIS CAREER. I am going to SHOW the ESPN heads at the game PROOF, written proof, that ol' Roger is NOT who THEY published he is...and,even though ESPN censored and ultimately DELETED all links to THEIR interview with the Rog wherein he acknowledges that he IS a lawyer by nodding his head when the interviewer says "Roger, as an attorney you've sat in judgement blah blah blah..", I ARCHIVED that clip on my hard drive. Go ahead, try to find the clip today...it's gone..cleansed...but all you old timers here know EXACTLY the clip I'm talking about.

I will mash this clip in every ESPN sonuva*****'s face I see broadcasting from Patriot Place. I'll wave the written responses I got from questionnaires I sent out to his high school classmates about his team allegiance as a three sport star at Bronxville High in EASTERN ,NY. Of course , ol' Rog has claimed, in printed interviews ,that he attended school in Western New York and was a die hard REDSKIN fan because Daddy was a senator. LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bronxville...eastern NY near the CT border...known to be obnoxious to the point of bullying classmates who had the temerity to wear team caps and jerseys that were anything other than JETS paraphernalia.

He's ALWAYS been a pathological liar, a snobbish, rich kid bully possessing little more than average intelligence. Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Williams and Jefferson in Pennsylvania?? Any one of you can CALL the Washington and Jefferson University alumni department and see for yourself.

LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Magna Cum Moron..maybe....here's his alumni entry...read it...read right at the beginning..when he got out he sent letters to all 28 teams repeatedly before he finally got his entry level position, a 3 month internship at NFL under Rozelle

"Goodell is someone who, in his own words, “just won’t take ‘no’ for an answer.” He wanted to work for the NFL after college, and so he wrote letters to the central office and to each of the 28 teams in hopes of getting an internship. Although many people told him that all his letters would be ignored and he received many rejections, his persistence paid off. He landed a three-month internship in Commissioner Pete Rozelle’s office just a year out of college. And, except for a one-year internship with the New York Jets in 1983, Goodell has been at the league office ever since."

...But WAIT...his Wiki entry said this in 2009 but NOW says.."Roger went to work for the NFL and THEN the NY Jets and THEN went back to the NFL"...heh, except a summer UNPAID internship greased in by his US senator father is NOT A WORK HISTORY. Goodell had that entry edited to make it LOOK like the Jets were not his first NFL job when IN FACT they were! LIAR!!! The best thing is, there is NO WAY Roger could have possibly worked as summer intern a year OUT of college!!!!!

OK...you all think I'm crazy again. Fencer will probably call me a "drunk" and the rest of the fans who are tired of my repeated attempts to get all of you the TRUTH will sink back into believing Roger Goodell has to be genuine...none of this can be TRUE can it?

NFL Summer Internship Program participants have the opportunity to contribute to the organization's success while receiving an unmatched, behind-the-scenes learning experience. Though interns work within specific departments, they are able to explore all aspects of the business of professional football through speaker presentations, mentoring relationships and networking opportunities.

Selected applicants are placed within the NFL based on interest, experience, academic coursework, and the NFL's business needs. Past assignments at the League Office have included the following departments: Communications & Public Affairs, Community Affairs, Consumer Products, Events, Finance & Accounting, Football Operations, Human Resources, Information Technology, Internal Audit, International, Labor & Legal, Marketing & Sales, and Media. The program starts in early June and lasts approximately 8-9 weeks.

Eligibility:

Applications:

My ultimate goal is to get an established HISTORY OF LIES beginning at the start of his "career" that HIGHLIGHT why NO ONE should ever believe a word out of his mouth. I'm just a fan. I have limited investigative avenues I can pursue. The feds have UMLIMITED options and far far better investigators than some "drunk" Joker writing on a message board to rip open this rotten can of worms. That is why I continue to bang the drums about a RICO investigation into the entire structure of the NFL as it is currently constituted, going back to the genesis in 2006...the hiring of Roger "The Liar" Goodell.

If everything you say is correct, Kessler is going to have a really fun time at Goodell's deposition.

Goodell won't even survive the preliminary, "take me through your education and work history" questions at the beginning. This is going to be hilarious. :D

LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eligibility:

Applications:

Joker, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Don't EVER change. :D

Have contended from the onset of this that when the NFL released information to Kravitz in the middle of the night and then to Mort late at night they could not comprehend the unintended consequences of that information being released.. they could not envision that this information became this much of a brouhaha...

The NFL lost control of this early on, and after the Rice/Hardy/Petersons fiasco's they had a need to do something to show they were an "arbitrator" of justice for all the "roses and lollipops" that inundate the NFL..

Since that happened there has been no evidence that Goodell has shown any modicum of competence in dealing with this event.. it is and was no big deal... no bigger than Favre photographing his "junk" and refusing to turn over his cell phone..

My final rant is that if Brady/McNally and Jeremski were the alleged conspirators and they have Jeremski and McNally's cell phones, why do they need Brady's??? Except they want to fundraise by selling stuff to TMZ...

Where is Bob Kraft demanding a decision? The lack of a decision has a negative impact on the Pats preparation for the coming season so 53 guys are effected exactly what Roger wants

You do not know that he hasn't, not everything is televised...

To take it one step further--add in the ridiculousness of the "repeat cheating" angle, especially since no one seems to understand what Cameragate was all about to begin with.
Add to the fact that Cameraplacementgate was put on BB.

And Brady is being targeted for this latest injustice and BB and the organization were more or less exonerated and they are both repeat offenders.

BB: 1 + 0 = 2
TB: 0 + 1 = 2
This is the new math that all the haters have embraced.

And I'd even go so far to say for TB that 0 + 0 = 2 (as we know there's no evidence).

Last edited:
I doubt he would try something this big again. I'm under the impression that this thing blew up right in his sorry face. I imagine Goodell is one of the most stressed out employees in the NFL. You see, covering up one lie is one thing. But covering up many lies is another. I'd be willing to bet he doesn't sleep very well lying there at night wondering what would happen if one of his employees betrayed him.

I hope Goodel has been driven to his therapist and he's on meds to help him deal with the situation he's created. I hope he sleeps restlessly every single night and he feels like the walls are closing in and he's overwhelmed by simple things.

Sorry...as any long time member here will tell you, I'm pathological about this scumbag. I have been constantly attacked over the years for harping on the string of lies this person has gotten away with unchallenged. Please accept my humble apology. My biggest fear is dying before I see this POS led off to Allenwood or some other federal facility, in chains.
Keep writing, Joker and never stop!

I shouldn't be, but I'm still surprised that the NFL using a "repeat offender" qualification passed through the media and most non-Patriots fans without question since the league has never applied this standard to a team before.

It's not that there weren't other repeat offenders, though. The Jets would meet this standard, considering the infractions they were fined for plus the multiple tampering accusations leveled against them. When it was determined that they actually tampered with Revis, where was the repeat offender penalty? It was never even mentioned. On top of that, the Jets received a more lenient penalty than other teams that had been punished for tampering.

Nice quote, but it's confusing because the Nazi's WERE socialists.

The Nazis were fascists, not socialists. Fascism can have some attributes of socialism, but it comes with an oppressive government which is not a part of socialism.

LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eligibility:

Applications:

Joker, I'm glad you're on OUR side.

You can write a book some day once more people are willing to look more objectively at how the NFL* really operates.

People are shortsighted. They don't get that what the league is doing to Brady and the Patriots could be done to another team. Some owners are saying, we got slammed by Goodell in the past (like Dallas and Washington for spending in an uncapped year or Bountygate) and now it is payback to see another team get it. Other owners are just happy the Pats are being punished and not realizing they could end up getting a similiar unjust punishment in the future. Fans around the league just hate the Pats and are happy they are being punished no matter if it is fair or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back