Welcome to PatsFans.com

No News Is Good news

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +577 / 2 / -9

Iraq:
    No body counts, no rapes, in fact "nothing" we must be winning and the NY Times doesn't want to talk about it, neither does the "Pelosi Gang Of Grinners".

:bricks:
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +227 / 6 / -7

No news is no news, but this article sums up some of the things that the MSM isn't covering. You're welcome.

http://www.michigancitizen.com/defa...me=&pform=&sc=1070&hn=michigancitizen&he=.com

Over the weekend, while many of us were celebrating the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and his dedication to peace, 134 people died in Iraq. Their deaths were reported in haphazard ways, hidden behind stories of armored vehicles or under the unbelievably misleading headline´┐Ż15 People are Killed Across Iraq on Shiite Religious Holiday´┐Ż that appeared on page 5 of the Sunday,January 20, New York Times. The story then went on to chronicle 99 deaths.

Over the weekend four articles in the Times typified the trend to cover up what is happening. One article provided a profile of a suicide bomber, another acknowledged in its headline ´┐ŻSuicide bomber kills 17 at ceremony near capital.´┐Ż A third talked about the killing of an ally, and the last emphasized the development of a new vehicle to protect U.S. soldiers from roadside bombs.

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Tell the parents of Pfc George Lutz II how his death meant "nothing".:mad:

http://www.defenselink.mil/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=18416
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +577 / 2 / -9

So as it says in the article, the NY Times and the rest of the media are now on Bush's side, what changed them :confused:
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 10 / -26

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +577 / 2 / -9

There will always be death for our soldiers as long as we are there, Saddam fooled the whole world into believeing he had WMD's.

Saddam is dead and that is good, the surge worked and that is good, it is now time to start to come home, I can't understand why any of these American Politician Rats that are running for President aren't talking about this every day instead all they do is Grin and call each other names, they attack each others religion, now the those Scumsucking Leeching Rotten F-cking Clintons have turned it into a Race War.

If Obamy or Clinton make it to the White House the dirty grinning bastards had better not start another war (Africa) if they do the American people should riot in the streets and burn Washington to the ground.

It Is Time For America To Install A Dictator.

I have no intention of voting, I wouldn't want any of these jerks to work in a Town Hall let alone go to the White House.

The Middle East and Africa are still area's of Cruel Bloodthirsty Savages, the Crooked UN should be taking care of them, our Troops belong on the Mexican/Canadain borders with "Shoot To Kill" orders.

Next year you all will have a new "grinning lying phony slimey politician bastard" as your president, Bush will be down in Crawford Tex playing out in his cornfield, "grinning" and the Muslims will still be making plans to kill you and your kids.

I might be dead, I got up this morning and walked into the wall.

God Save The Queen (Oprah)

7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I agree with entire post except for "shoot to kill"
    If you died tomorrow, please let us know.
    I'd definitely make it up to your funeral, Boy.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +577 / 2 / -9

I may have gone a little overboard on the "Shoot To Kill" it was near the end of my rant and I was all worked up, "just aim for their knees" :singing:

Dead
    Oh Harry Boy,
    But if you come, and all the flower's are dying
    And if I'm dead, as dead I well may be.
    Ye'll come and find the place where I am lying
    And kneel and say an Ave there for me.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  9. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If thats true why did cheney, powell and rice make statements gathered from intelligence stating iraq poses no threat is contained and has no significant weapons before 911...

Who is scamming who;)