PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Morning Links Today [mod edit: some late morning links]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: No Morning Links Today

Thanks For Nothing, Ian ;)

No worries, buddy. Hope you get it back soon, just for your sanity.

I'll see if I can come in off the bench with a few links for everyone:

Tom E Curran at CSNNE has Suh and Co. pleased with pressure on Brady. DE Cliff Avril commented that "once we made (Brady) step up, he didn't have a lot of stepping up room so he tried to slide out a little bit to the ends and we just made the plays. But definitely the defensive backs did their thing."

Greg Bedard of the Boston Globe writes that Mark Herzlich is a giant source of inspiration. Following the fine piece on Herzlich, he also notes that Peyton and Eli Manning both made "generous" donations to the Myra Kraft Foundation, according to Robert Kraft.

Bedard also has an analysis of Saturday's game, Breakdown: Lions 34, Patriots 10

Over at espnBoston Tedy Bruschi has his post-game analysis, declaring that Patriots need more than Tom Brady if they are going to advance in the playoffs this year.

Also at espnBoston Mike Reiss takes a look at how many snaps each defensive player was on the field for, noting there was a Lot of nickel work.

All Things Pats has a summary of a WEEI interview from this morning in which Tom Brady talks about Pats loss to Lions, Ochocinco, the offensive line, and whether or not this loss was a good thing for the Patriots.

The Rap Sheet at the Boston Herald has Patriots WR Brandon Tate: "Working on everything I can do to make the team".

Ian Rapoport and Karen Guregian also ask the question in wake of Tom Brady being mauled by Lions, might Nate Solder be a viable backup plan at right guard?

My stomach is rumbling, so it's off to lunch for me ... maybe I'll find some more later this afternoon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back