PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No matter what happens, BB needs to say something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mangina could end up hurting himself in the long run. Belichick got burned by his former protege, no question, but this guy was not going to be around for a substantial amount of time after this season, and as we have seen, was not particularly well liked to begin with.

Who is ever going to trust Mangina with anything again or consider him brilliant if his credentials were built upon being a beneficiary of what Belichick did? This seems like a horrendous lack of foresight.

Belichick's reputation will take the hit, but he was already hated and can suffer in silence after this season is over if he wants to. He's no the tail end of a long career. Mangina is at the start of what may not be a very long career.

I'd like to reopen the shiny ball incident from last years Dallas-Seattle playoff game to start.

Pride isn't a deadly sin for nothing. It can have really bad consequences in this life. BB thought he could do whatever he wanted, like a gangster who was one step ahead of the long arm of the law. The NFL should focus most of the punishment on him, and rightfully so.

It's hard for me to compare this with a gangster that killed people, a rapist, etc, like a lot of people have done.

Football is a GAME.

I don't need BB to say a damn thing. I trust that whatever happened was in the spirit of the game and for the good of the team. There is nothing more to say. I don't need him groveling before a statue of inbred patrician doofus Roger Goodell. F him.

It's hard for me to compare this with a gangster that killed people, a rapist, etc, like a lot of people have done.

Football is a GAME.

Well, it's certainly not that important in the grand scheme of things but people don't like failure. To them, this is as big a deal as it gets, just like PETA being more concerned with Vick killing dogs than with terrorism. You can't really dictate to other people what their concerns or priorities should be. If this is what matters most to people, they're mad. That's their decision.

Well, it's certainly not that important in the grand scheme of things but people don't like failure. To them, this is as big a deal as it gets, just like PETA being more concerned with Vick killing dogs than with terrorism. You can't really dictate to other people what their concerns or priorities should be. If this is what matters most to people, they're mad. That's their decision.

I understand what you are saying. I was just stating that I don't feel that this is worth the nations attentions. No biggie, I know other people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back