Welcome to PatsFans.com

"No Jews" allowed airline policy ignites firestorm

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsWSB47, Jun 24, 2011.

1. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Another feather in their cap. :rolleyes:

2. BSR

BSR Rookie

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0

I have a feeling that this deal is never going to get off the ground.
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +341 / 3 / -13

I often post that Islamic law is "caveman law" and criticize it all the time. Strangely, I often get reply posts that defend it...

After reading this, my posts have been confirmed.

"No Jews" just reminds me of the "Whites Only" signs that were used in the 50's & 60's. Man, I'd love to see a Jewish woman get off a plane in Saudi Arabia and just flip everyone the bird!:rolleyes:

Screw Delta and screw Saudi Arabia....
  4. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I'd like to see her hop in a car and drive it down the middle of the street flipping them the bird:rocker:
  5. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +341 / 3 / -13

As long as she was surrounded by members of the Mossad, I'd like to see that too! While we're at it, let's have filmed for the world to watch!
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

I saw that, I was going to post it but you all know what that would have meant, I would have been nominated for Infractions and Banishment, I will probably be in trouble anyway for saying what I am about to say but those of you who are involved in your new "love affair" with You Know Who can all go and f-ck yourselves.

Here Goes "Jews all over the world are very very slowly getting to the point where they will be in big trouble far worse than they could imagine, their sworn enemy grows larger each day and they are patient but when the time comes things will be real bad" I hope American Jews realize that The American Left Wing is leaving them a little more each day, my Advice is "don't let it happen, don't let the politically correct slobbering go to far"
    Good Luck
  7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +881 / 6 / -16

#87 Jersey

8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

This is news? Saudi Arabia is a stone-age society that hates Jews? Was I the only person who knew this?

Delta is sddenly more wrong (than the hundreds of other US corporations who collaborate with Saudi companies) to form an alliance with the Saudi Airline? This is a non-story.

The real question is why any US firm is permitted to do business with these animals but we still can't get a Cubam cigar legally.
  9. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +201 / 2 / -2

what does this policy have to do with you or with the left?

Is Delta owned and run by Dems?

The only "love affair" is in your imagination -- as usual. I'm sure American jews are thankful they've got the likes of you looking out for them, though.
  10. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +341 / 3 / -13

I have also noticed how more and more "liberals" will defend and show compassion toward countries with Islamic/Sharia law. I think that is what Harry refers to. Why anyone in their right mind would try to show compassion for nations that have none is beyond me.

I am leary of liberals who go too far in defending Palistinian rights and talk about Israel is if they're an evil nation. Guess what folks, Israel is one of America's closest allies....maybe even our closest. And it's a damn good thing.

Why can't liberals just say Sharia law sucks and has to go? Think about that.
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  11. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I'm all for exposing Saudi Arabia for what they are as much as possible. It shouldn't be news in the sense that it's unexpected. What's telling though is the noticeable extended silence on the subject. We look the other way in the name of none of our business regarding Saudi Arabia but kick an Arab off because of unfounded fear and it rightfully gets 5 pages of bigotry outrage. News? yeah that's the scoop of the month! This, not nearly so much.
  12. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +341 / 3 / -13

Super point PSB42! Kinda makes me scratch my head and wonder "WTF?".
  13. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +201 / 2 / -2

who does that, PR?
  14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -26

Say what, you are making no sense.. after much thought.

No one defends countries with Sharia Law or shows them any compassion, at best the choice is to leave them alone and let them figure it out.. except for HB who wants NOW to respond.

There is no defense of Palestine but many believe that all deserve their own lands and a place to live. If you are referring to the recent comments by Obama, 57% of the Israeli's agreed with it, as it is the long standing policy of the US.

Israel is our ally, for many reasons, one of which is that it is very dependent on our foreign aid dollars... we give them $3.2 Billion a year, they have to be our ally.
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  15. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +201 / 2 / -2

I think that's apples and oranges, though.

When it makes news that an Arab or somebody who "looks" Arab or Muslim has been kicked off a flight, it's usually a domestic flight and/or US citizen.

This story is about an international flight. Would they let me onto that flight without a visa?

Lookat it the other way -- would we want foreign airlines ignoring our wishes and putting anybody on flights to the US even in violation of our rules?

(and what would happen if they were permitted on the flight?)

It's certainly valid to discuss whether we should operate differently w/regard to Saudi Arabia and other such nations, but I don't think that comparison is a valid one.
  16. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

After much thought, Jews boarding Delta flights in the United States that are kicked off simply because they carry non Islamic article of faith leads you to the conclusion that the best thing to do is to sit by and let them figure it out? How about Delta taking a stand? How about us calling them out for intolerance? What would you say if an Arab was denied passage trying to board a flight to Israel from the united states because he was carrying a Koran? Are the Jews here protesting this being unreasonable?
  17. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

A difference without distinction, morally speaking
  18. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +193 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

U.S. workers in that hellhole have been living with Islamic law for decades (limitations on drinking, free exercise of their religion and being in the company of the opposite sex, etc).

The KSA is an affront to humanity.
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

Chico knows what I refer to he's just trying to spin it a little.

America's Left Wing has turned and it is becoming more evident each day, liberals will laugh and snicker when it is said but they can' t ignore it, America's Left Wing are now Treating Muslims as their "Chosen Ones" it has now become a Mortal Sin to offer the least bit of criticism towards Islam no matter what kind of barbaric savagery they commit anywhere in the world to mention their barbarism is now considered "Racism"

Protestents, Catholics, Mormons, Witches or most any religion that worships a GOD is fair game and open to any type of trashing and bashing but GOD forbid we dare say anything about "ALLAH".

As I have said many times "a very strange love affair seeing as how this islamic religion beleives in so many things liberals claim to detest" very strange and sort of weird but we all know the liberal brain is a little f-cked up to begin with.

France, The UK, Germany and now the USA big trouble coming for the Jews. I never thought it would happen in America but look closely, you can see it coming, it's starting with the "Turning On Israel" by the Liberal Democrats and it will mushroom.

:bricks:
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

Your not the only person who knew it but your one of the few with the balls to say it, The New Liberal Left Wing Democrat in America frowns on and is very quick to play their silly "race card" on anybody daring to say anything that may offend or upset the Islamic Community.

Good For You.