PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Solid game on offense and defense. The secondary will get a shot in the arm if Samuel returns next week.

let's hope that most of the regulars do not play next week meaning that they will get through the preseason relatively injury free

I think Geno pulled his hammy on the long pass to Colbert. He looked like he pulled up lame before falling down. I don't remember seeing him after that.

I think Geno pulled his hammy on the long pass to Colbert. He looked like he pulled up lame before falling down. I don't remember seeing him after that.

It seemed as though something happened there and also not sure what was hurt hopefully nothing but morris seemed to get up slow on his last run but was more concerned with the spot than an injury but he could have been hurtin.

It seemed as though something happened there and also not sure what was hurt hopefully nothing but morris seemed to get up slow on his last run but was more concerned with the spot than an injury but he could have been hurtin.

That's how it looked to me, too (i.e., shaken up on the play). And Morris is important --- another good game tonight.

Last edited:
Damn...I thought I saw Sanders take Geno's place...

Just saw the highlight on ESPN, Wilson def pulled up some on the play. Now he continued at about 1/2 speed and tried to make the tackle so it likely couldn't have been a tear like he got in the SB against Carolina.

Other than that, who knows how bad or how long. When Moss jogged off the practice field after his we assumed it would be a very short term thing.

Last edited:
Just saw the highlight on ESPN, Wilson def pulled up some on the play. Now he continued at about 1/2 speed and tried to make the tackle so it likely couldn't have been a tear like he got in the SB against Carolina.

Other than that, who knows how bad or how long. When Moss jogged off the practice field after his we assumed it would be a very short term thing.

hopefully a cramp, areal hot and humid night, which causes cramps

IN another thread there is something about Richardson having his arm in a sling and his thumb wrapped... looks like a red shirt for '07.

That's how it looked to me, too (i.e., shaken up on the play). And Morris is important --- another good game tonight.

Thats how it looked but it was the last we saw of him last night, Kinda reminded me of Gaffney last week, both were hurt Gaff stayed on the field for a few plays and than his night was over. while Morris didnt stay on the field after the play but the drive was over(his didn't seem as bad a gaff but...) but we didn't see him again...I hope he is there next practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes