PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

no huddle + pressure on QB + bradys headup = win

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
If the patriotrs come out in a hurry, with the no huddle offense, that would be the best way for the patriots offense to get on a roll. To me its the only thing ive seen the patriots do well , as far as the passing game goes. Another thing, the pats haven't been putting pressure at all on the opposing team quater backs. With The bengals having johnson, and the housh man as there wide outs, if palmer has time, they will eat the pats alive. Im sure noone forgot the big plays the secondary has already given up. Brady has to come in with full confidence. To me he has been in a rut, and moping around the feild. If brady comes out, with full confidence in his team, and himself, that would give the patriots the best chance. Put those three things together, and the bengals playing a horrible game by allowing three or more turnovers the pats might have a chance to win. Unfortunetly to me its the only way.

Last edited:
Brady always seems at his best in a 2 minute style offense. He just picks the field apart.

The no huddle should be good if they can get in a rhythm. If they can't , 3 and outs will be bad.

That first down is the most critical when they run. They can't afford to get stuffed, they need to gain 3-4 yards minimum on first down to open up second and 3rd down.

I wish they'd give Willie Andrew and opportunity to return a punt or two.

You guys have "OLD" Linebackers and there is no way you stand a chance today. You havent beaten anybody and it wont start today. Look for Cincy to lite up the scoreboard.

BengalBEVIS said:
You guys have "OLD" Linebackers and there is no way you stand a chance today. You havent beaten anybody and it wont start today. Look for Cincy to lite up the scoreboard.

Hmm.. You're right. Our LBs are old. However, I checked the standings and the Patriots are 2-1, not 0-3. So, Bevis, run along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down