Welcome to PatsFans.com

No Homosexuals In Iran

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,108 / 3 / -10

President Ahmadiddyham the little Iranian Creep told the college kids "we have no homosexuals in Iran":singing: :singing:

You know why, HE KILLS THEM, they cut off their sexual organs then behead them.

The gullible stupid little liberal Bush Haters all sit in awe of a Man whose country Stoned A women to death, not 500 years ago, but, LAST WEEK.

It will take years for Columbia to regain their Credibility after this Anti American stunt.
    http://www.breitbart.tv/html/5960.html

2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,108 / 3 / -10

:singing: Not much response on this one Harry, this is an Anti American, Anti Semite Bush Hater saying this so the Lefties will just let it slide by (some of them kinda like this guy, along with Castro & Chavez)

I wonder what they would have to say if Newt Gingrich said "we don't have any homosexuals in Indiana like the rest of you do" :singing:

3. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

President Ahmadiddyham: I am NOT a lesbian

4. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

I'm not going to defend Iran's President, he seems a little wacko, but anyone else notice the weird slant of American media on coverage concerning Iran?

I first noticed this when I kept seeing Iran 'wants Israel wiped off the map' on every major newspaper and website several months ago. It wasn't until I read his speech that I realized just how distorted and exagerrated this quote was (the original quote was more about the re-organization of Israel's government, not a call to exterminate Jewish people).

Even this past event at Columbia was weird. First he sat through a 10 minute tirade from a Columbia speaker, and then after his speech, every American headline of this event blows up one stupid comment about homosexuals. I'd say half the American articles I've read don't even talk about what Iran's President had to say.

There is a definite slant in American media in order to completely demonize Iranians, and I think it's pretty weird.

5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +441 / 11 / -14

Hey Mav you should read the translations of some of his speechs in Farsi rather than the pap for gullible Americans, where he talks about the 12th Imam.

6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +892 / 7 / -3

Hmmm....maybe it's because they HANG homosexuals when they find them. When I was in Italy over the summer, the front page of one of the national newspapers had stories on Iran for an entire week. The front pafe of the paper had pictures of people hanging in public in Tehran. They'd just show the body dangling from the shoulders down. Pretty graphic stuff. Some of the crimes people were punished for? Robbery, murder, and being homosexual. Maybe that's why the MSM's been mentioning it. It's SP, period.

7. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

OK pf13, I just read about the 12th Imam and Mahdi, but think of it this way. By constantly demonizing Iran and preparing the American masses for war or attacks on Iran, aren't we basically helping Islamic fundamentalists fulfill their prophesies?

Also, it's completely hypocritical to paint Iranians as these crazy religious fundamentalists, when our own President is a looney fundamentalist who ALSO believes that he will play a role in bringing about armageddon. Bush is just as crazy, if not crazier, and he's even worse because he's in charge of our country, our military, and our nukes.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  8. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

When did Bush say he would bring about armageddon? Also, Ahmadinejad has stated that he wants Israel wiped off the map. Though Bush has made plenty of questionable decisions, he has never quite advocated the wiping out of an entire nation or genocide.

9. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Show me a non-Western newspaper that says this. It's a MYTH, a gross distortion and exaggeration of what was actually said. I can't believe you actually believe the propaganda. Bet you didn't feel stupid after being brainwashed to believe Saddam had WMD's, too.

10. STFarmy

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Hahaha, so because I call you out on a questionable statement, I'm the one who buys propaganda. I don't think it's a myth that Ahmadinejad said that, but I will admit I haven't seen it in a non-Western news source. But it's not often that I go to the Saudi Arabian Times or Iran Weekly. I guess I'm biased towards the Western sources because of that whole free press thing.

Ok, so let's say that this Israel comment is just a made up fabrication, with typical evil Westerners twisting the words of an otherwise beneificent and humane leader. What about his "questioning" of the Holocaust, which he openly admitted today at Columbia? Do you really think that this is a good guy who has been wrongly villified by the Western world?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  11. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

OK, you're getting into really sensitive area here. First of all, there are some prominent White American intellectuals who have disputed some of the facts of the Holocaust, such as the 6 million number, and have been absolutely crucified for it. The act of questioning something shouldn't automatically be grounds for all sorts of name calling or demonizing.

The Holocaust happened, there is no doubt, I have seen the camps with my own eyes, but I don't feel like researching into whether this is yet another mis-represented quote by our media about what this Iranian president actually said. Maybe he was disputing the facts surrounding the Holocaust, and the media mis-represented and exaggerated what he said, once again.

I've pretty much given up on American media to present fair information. After reading Chomsky's books and his fact and articles based research about American media propaganda over the past 50 years, it's clear to me that the purpose of the media machine is to influence the masses to believe whatever agenda they want. And it seems right now it's all about demonizing Iran so that we won't feel so bad when we attack them.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2007
  12. STFarmy

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

While I disagree that we're just softening up the public to attack Iran, I would agree wholeheartedly with the above statement. I think the American news media is geared towards making money, and they shape their news in such a way to keep the audience plastered to their show/channel. As far as I'm concerned, they're all guilty of sensationalizing and fear-mongering.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2007
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,108 / 3 / -10

Fox is the only one that showed the pictures of the women all curled up on the street being stoned to death.

Liberals and Liberal Media don't want Americans to "Get Mad" at America's Enemy's, especially while Bush is president.

Bush set them (liberals) on their a$s the other day when he said "Columbia should let the little rat speak" liberals were speechless.

Why can't we just capture the little skunk while he's in the country then bring him down to Ground Zero and let the American Tourists Stone Him To Death.

Why doesn't Ahamaddyhad ever wear a Tie :confused:

14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

No gays in Iran, huh?
    That explains their president's horrible fashion sense!
    And have you ever seen the aweful interior decorating in their Parliament building?....I mean, REALLY!

15. Real World

Ratings:
    +892 / 7 / -3

:rofl: A non western newspaper? Propoganda? How'd that kidnapping of the British soldiers work out for ya? How'd those honest brokers of news in the nonwestern world report that? :rofl:

16. Real World

Ratings:
    +892 / 7 / -3

Farmy, I've been saying for years and years that the MSM blows, and that in order to get an understanding of what the news is, you need to view multiple sources, from differing perspectives, add some personal research, and then conclude on your own. What I find funny is how some people think the government controlled news in a dictatorship is gospel. :eat2: :rofl: :eat2:

17. scott c

scott c On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

your the one getting into a sensitive area.What does the total number matter.........the fact is it happened........and other people were also tried to be exterminated,Lutheraunians for one not just the jews.This fact may make finding a number blurry at best because of the wide range of cleansing as they considered it to be.:bricks:

18. STFarmy

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Ever since I became politically aware in college, I have felt the same way. You have to research beyond what the MSM says. They will twist things to be sensationalistic and outrageous, and knowing the full story can make a tremendous difference.

19. Real World

Ratings:
    +892 / 7 / -3

Sadly, you're one of the few who understands and does that. In today's express guaranteed, 20 minutes or less, drive-thru society, people want all their news somewhere in between the end of Entertainment Tonight, and the start of Dancing with the Stars. :(

20. STFarmy

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Yep. The only tv show worth doing that for went off the air years ago, Arrested Development.