PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got seriously jobbed tonight and it may have cost us a perfect season. This league is f*cked.

You got the sense that if the Pats seemed to be making a big play, a flag was just thrown... the penalty invented on the fly.

The Refs were ****ing atrocious, I mean really.. And Harper... Why couldn't you just hang onto the ball or let it ****ing bounce..

I'm so furious and disappointed..

I started typing before the injury, stopped to gawk at the horror of seeing Gronk go down, and then finished posting.
You should have quit while you we're ahead.

PVOWYlS.jpg

XrImouF.png

Last edited:
We lost. We're on to Philadelphia.

Bunch of tinfoil hat wearing bozos talking about fixed games. The officials are swayed by the crowd. The more rabid the crowd, the more the officials get caught up in it. This looked no different than any other Mile High Home Cookin'. Anyone remember the 2005 AFC divisional round?? Anyone watched any Denver home games against other teams?? Anyone watch any NFL games???

I don't know how this team will move the football. Chris harper stinks. Enough with the hype.

Sorry, I'm just not a no excuses kinda guy. Harper opened the door with his fumble, but the officials decided who won tonight. I've learned to accept all sorts of disappointment as a sports fan, but the one thing I can't take is someone other than the players on the field determining the outcome.

I never learn, so I''ll probably be back, but it's time for another self imposed hiatus.

Enjoy your holidays, everyone.

No excuses. Injuries? Next man up. Bad calls? Make plays on the next series. Win a game? On to the next one. Lose a game? On to the next one.

Eyes on the prize, fellas. Super Bowl or bust.

You're that kid in the prep school who says, "Thank you, sir! May I have another?" when the headmaster whomps you in the butt with a paddle, aren't you?

Bunch of tinfoil hat wearing bozos talking about fixed games. The officials are swayed by the crowd. The more rabid the crowd, the more the officials get caught up in it. This looked no different than any other Mile High Home Cookin'. Anyone remember the 2005 AFC divisional round?? Anyone watched any Denver home games against other teams?? Anyone watch any NFL games???

Sheer ridiculousness on your part.

Sorry, I'm just not a no excuses kinda guy. Harper opened the door with his fumble, but the officials decided who won tonight. I've learned to accept all sorts of disappointment as a sports fan, but the one thing I can't take is someone other than the players on the field determining the outcome.

I never learn, so I''ll probably be back, but it's time for another self imposed hiatus.

Enjoy your holidays, everyone.

This.

Yes I have. Those games some bad calls, but this one had more than all of those combined and sprinkle more injuries to key players on top of it...I think you get the picture.

You're that kid in the prep school who says, "Thank you, sir! May I have another?" when the headmaster whomps you in the butt with a paddle, aren't you?
No, I'm the kind of man who will ignore whining and put in the extra work to win next time. Not sure why you're all acting like I'm some sort of edge case.

No, I'm the kind of man who will ignore whining and put in the extra work to win next time. Not sure why you're all acting like I'm some sort of edge case.

You are not on the team.
You are not on the team.
You are not on the team.
You are not on the team.
You are not on the team.
You are not on the team.
You are not on the team.
You are not on the team.
You are not on the team.

I don't care about a loss and I have never complained about officiating but this was bull ****. That officiating crew was ****ing bull ****..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes