PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No dome here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBronxPats14

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Ok time for Jets to wake up and play A REAL TEAM. Did Jets play that well or did Colts just didn't have enough? anyway When Jets come to Foxboro @ 4:30 they'll be.................

NO INDOOR cushy conditions for their running game.
NO WARM comfy temps for Sanchez to throw any passes more than 10 yds.
NO RUN BACKS for miracle field goals which leads me to...
NO FIELD GOALS more than 35 yds or FOLKlore endings.

My point being, Welcome to Gillette & Foxboro in Jan. where freezing cold, snow blizzards are normal and worse conditions BETTER for Brady & Co perform not to mention Wrecks stickin his wife's foot in his mouth ( which he loves) combine all those ingredients together and you get....

Patriots 38
Jets 10 ( garbage touchdown at end)

GO PATS!!!

Last edited:
i guess you missed the Jets/Chicago game and the Jets/Pittsburgh games .... ho hum.

i guess you missed the Jets/Chicago game and the Jets/Pittsburgh games .... ho hum.

Yeah hahaha. Didn't the Jets score like 34 points against Chicago in the snow? I think they can both play in the weather.

Your second-year rookie QB did not pass well against Pittsburgh, and your Green Beans LOST to Chicago. And your point is? :confused:

You could post this FORTY FIVE TIMES and get the same THREE responses....nope, nope...and you are a no hope dope..:rofl:

Last edited:

It doesnt matter about any freezing cold weather and stuff, Tom Brady is the only storm Jets wont beat. :p

45-0.... Pats.

Yeah hahaha. Didn't the Jets score like 34 points against Chicago in the snow? I think they can both play in the weather.

Didn't the Jets get stomped in Foxborough on a 45-3 rout? I don't think they can play in bad weather.

See how weak your argument is?

Jests can cherry pick games all they like.

Bottom line this year :

Sanchez QB Rating below 40 degrees : 66
Brady QB Rating below 40 degrees : 121.7

SAnchez has about 6-7 picks in Foxboro alone. He will add to that next week!

SAnchez has about 6-7 picks in Foxboro alone. He will add to that next week!

Sanchez has more picks in Foxborough in his last two games there than Brady has in his last two seasons. Just let that sink in for a little while.

Outdoors will matter to the Jets offense, but not their defense. It should be closer than last time but still a huge advantage for the Pats' defense to keep Sanchez from getting much going in the passing game. Controlling Green and LT are the keys to this game.

Sanchez has more picks in Foxborough in his last two games there than Brady has in his last two seasons. Just let that sink in for a little while.

That's frigging awesome!!

Sanchez craps the bed every time he comes to Foxboro....I am NOT WORRIED :snob:

I wouldn't take the Jets so lightly. Sure they didn't play a good first half offensively, and for most of the game Sanchez didn't look all that great. However, they hung in the game and game themselves a chance to win. I can see the Jets trying to run the ball and take time away from our offense. Don't be surprised if the Jets bring their A game this time. Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes