PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No cake walk next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ravens scare me because the defense seems to own Brady especially in the postseason and Flacco can go either way but when he's on, you saw in the Denver game what he can do.

The Texans never scared me because they're a young team, Schuab is horrible and the defense had never shown it could shut down our offense. Ravens are a different story.

My hope is that playing 6 quarters in Denver, coupled with the traveling to Denver to Baltimore to New England leaves them out of gas.

The Ravens scare me because the defense seems to own Brady especially in the postseason and Flacco can go either way but when he's on, you saw in the Denver game what he can do.

The Texans never scared me because they're a young team, Schuab is horrible and the defense had never shown it could shut down our offense. Ravens are a different story.

My hope is that playing 6 quarters in Denver, coupled with the traveling to Denver to Baltimore to New England leaves them out of gas.

Balt to NE is a very very short plane ride..an hour maybe? Travel won't be an issue. But how much is left in the tank from last week..we will find out

Last edited:
Balt to NE is a very very short plane ride..an hour maybe? Travel won't be an issue. But how much is left in the tank from last week..we will find out

True. Also, if the Broncos offense even with the turnovers could put up 35 points, even if 14 of those came on kick returns, we should be able to put up points. I guess I'm just having flashbacks to the 09 playoff game and last year when technically they could have beat us and Brady played arguably his worst postseason game ever.

Vareen will probably have a good game.

Wow that is a terrible job at trolling.

The Ravens have owned Brady? Patriots 7-2 against the Ravens under Brady and 1-1 in the playoffs? Damn would hate to see what would have happened if Brady actually played well? :rolleyes:

Don't forget the freezing cold. Wouldn't be surprised one bit if some of them came down with pneumonia...

True. Also, if the Broncos offense even with the turnovers could put up 35 points, even if 14 of those came on kick returns, we should be able to put up points. I guess I'm just having flashbacks to the 09 playoff game and last year when technically they could have beat us and Brady played arguably his worst postseason game ever.

Like you said..brady played one of his worst games vs them last year and won. I don't expect a bad game from him this go around. but will still be tough. Denver only put up 21 on the ravens W/O the KOs for TDs. But it was the choke at the wheel so it's expected :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey