Not open for further replies.
The 1976 jersey's should be the one used next yr

how about wearing this one
first%20helmet.jpg

The 1976 jersey's should be the one used next yr

fine; will be used only once a year as 3rd jersey ? i think so

it should be better more then once a year for me

Re: No Alternate Jersey this yr

I remember B.M.S from the '80 but i prefered P.F.M (do you know them ?)

Yes, I've seen PFM a couple times and will see them again when they come to a festival here in the States next June. Wonderful band. I also love Le Orme and Il Balletto di Bronzo ... I'm a BIG Italian progressive fan!

Yes, I've seen PFM a couple times and will see them again when they come to a festival here in the States next June. Wonderful band. I also love Le Orme and Il Balletto di Bronzo ... I'm a BIG Italian progressive fan!

'chocolate kings' and 'si puo' fare' are the 2 best song (imho) made By Premiata Forneria Marconi

Le Orme were good too

Some retro white uniforms: Parilli, Plunkett, Martin, and a 1960 prototype.

parilline.jpg
plunkettne.jpg
cmartinne.jpg

Boston60.gif

This website has a uniform history for the Pats, but I did find a few inaccuracies here and there (especially in the 60s and early 70s when pictures are either in black and white or harder to find).

Using some old pictures as a base and a standard template (that website uses a different template for each era of uniforms, which is pretty cool - and it's more than just changing the facemask; the author, who hasn't updated the site since 2003, did represent each era pretty well in the fine details of uniform styles), I made up a Patriots history on the respective Wikipedia Patriots pages - for example 1963 or 1976. The only details I didn't represent, for the most part, where detailed number styles and lettering. Probably the neatest lettering I came across was from 1972:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/56...D6E200D4955F7D56AAE70C8061019E30A760B0D811297

Nice to hear from the peanut gallery in Nashville, that great bastion of Patriots fandom. While you're at it ace, tell me: How long have YOU been a season ticket holder? How many games in Foxboro and how many Super Bowls have YOU been to? How many debacles with the Patriots wearing red jerseys have YOU personally witnessed?

Take a running jump

well, ok. First off, I can count on one hand how many pats fans there are in Nashville, but I'm sure you know that.:rolleyes: and no, I wasnt raised here. Worcester, to be exact.
I cant take credit for the season tickets, being that my dad was paying for them. To answer your question, he became a ticket holder in 1969. On average, I was probably allowed to go to 4-5 per year, since about 1975. I still try to fly in for atleast one game a year. Yes, Ive seen many debacles, but it didnt bother me as a young kid. All I cared about was my hereos on the field. Sam bam Cunningham, Hannah, Russ Francis, and Grogan. So I guess thats why I get a little irritated when people associate the old uniforms with,,,,,loserville. I have many fond memories of those days.

Now I realize You've probably been to every game since 1963, so I wont even try to argue with you. I'll even apologize for calling you a bandwagoner. You're simply someone who doesnt like the old uniforms;)
With that said, I'll be a T.C. , if your there, I'll buy ya a drink as part of the apology.

Yes, Ive seen many debacles, but it didnt bother me as a young kid. All I cared about was my hereos on the field. Sam bam Cunningham, Hannah, Russ Francis, and Grogan. So I guess thats why I get a little irritated when people associate the old uniforms with,,,,,loserville. I have many fond memories of those days.

great ! i agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back