PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nnamdi Asomugha could be had. Nice trade that could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that escalated quickly.

Last edited:
To be frank, you're proposal seems like it has had a lot of thought put into it DW Toys, but it won't make it past Madden. The benefits don't outweigh the risks to the Patriots.

As for the bickering

funny-hobo.jpg

Thank you DeBruinz Jr. I just went with facts as I could get them. I said I didn't have the numbers right in my disclaimer if you bothered to look., but I did research them if you want to know. The Raiders don't have a miguel.
You didn't use facts as you could get them. I pointed out 3 different errors just on the things you claimed were salaries..

Synovia I promise I will remove the gun to your head that has you forced to read my twenty five stupid suggestions per day.
It's easy.
Let me tell you how it's done:
If you see the tag "DW Toys", don't read it. You will not hurt my feelings.

I do this for fun. I suspect that no one on this forum is a Patriot personnel or employee.

If we all disrespect each other for personal opinion on this forum, I guess we wouldn't have anyone to ridicule.

You don't know me or what I do or do not do.
I have been called an idiot by better people than you.

DW Toys

DW - My issue with you been two fold. First is your irrational hatred of certain players. The second is that, contrary to your claims, you don't think things through and you don't use facts...

When people have used FACTS to contradict you, instead of learning, you basically put your fingers in your ears and pretend not to listen. You are making the same outlandish claims now that you did 3 years ago. And I'm not the only one who has corrected you on numerous occasions.

DW - My issue with you been two fold. First is your irrational hatred of certain players. The second is that, contrary to your claims, you don't think things through and you don't use facts...

When people have used FACTS to contradict you, instead of learning, you basically put your fingers in your ears and pretend not to listen. You are making the same outlandish claims now that you did 3 years ago. And I'm not the only one who has corrected you on numerous occasions.

Lets' see....There is you and Jack and.......Oh Yeah Mo!
There have been gentlemen who have contradicted me and said their viewpoint eloquently and with respect. Guys that make sense and are open minded like Mayo, Andy and Ochmed. Then there are you three. You treat everybody that doesn't agree with your irrational way of thought (yes some of the retorts you have are just as stupid as you think my posts are) as if they were a moron (Mo not so much). In fact it makes you all look very bad.

My thought process of you and those others when you try to shout anyone down is that you are all about 5' 4" , still live at home with Mom, wear green cordoroy pants and of you three, one or two might still be in high school and have gotten beat up more times than not in school for being a smart ass. Am I right? If fact two years ago DeBruinz told me he doesn't always get in confrontations in clubs.....wow!

It's not just me. I am a big boy, I can take your meaningless drivel. You start on everybody who has a different opinion and pretend you are smarter than everybody on this forum. I mean everybody. Do you think you are the smartest? Do you still live at home with mom? Do you little guys have a little Napoleon complex going for you?

My "hate" for these players is nothing personal against them or their families. I do not like cowards as in Sanders (strictly in my opinion. Did the same thing as Cromartie) and Maroney has been a bust and wasted first round draft pick and my thoughts are to get something for him because if (probably a good bet) he winds up on the bench again in 2010 we'll be lucky to get a 10th round pick.

Yep I don't like AD but he is probably better than what we give him credit for. Wheatley has been another shaky 2nd round pick.

You guys pound your chest thinking about all your friends on this forum when in fact they all laugh at you. Yep, some of the stuff I put out there is incredulous, but it is made to be thought provoking and possible (Not Brady for Vick stupid). Just because you don't like the idea don't try to over shout everybody to be heard and win an argument. I try not to take this seriously. This is for fun and entertainment not to assert ones depressed manhood. You don't know what the Pats are going to do and neither do I unless you are all Patriots management employees then "te salute, Don Corleone".
One of you imbeciles had this post put on some other place because you said it wasn't to your liking. Shame on you and the moderator who put it there. It got some decent responses.

I have seen you three change your opinion in one forum so it fits your argument. It's priceless. DeBruinz always asks for everyone's documentation on what they say in point so he doesn't have to do it. He is probably the least informed of all of you. Very weak.

Your plan is: "If we can make the other guy sound stupid if he presents something that is not to our way of thinking or rank him out, we will look like heros in front of all the other high schoolers on this forum who think we are Rock gods. Let's bully all the new posters too...yeah...cool!" Hey kids, they are not.

Why don't you try treating other people with respect. It works well.
DW Toys

47 replys Mr. Moderator. I have seen worse.

Last edited:
We are tolerant of people who are responsive to logic and provide evidence to support their arguments. The fact is, I am fine with people disagreeing, and there are very few posters I have genuine issues with on this forum.

But your problem is two-fold:

a.) You are a broken record. Your posts/threads are simply regurgitations of the same tired and baseless hate for Sanders and Maroney, and occasionally trade ideas that, based on the general forum response, are not even remotely tethered to reality.

b.) You are illogical. You don't respond to reason or the litany of evidence that has debunked the same tortured arguments you continue to raise.

For example, in this screed you once again insist that Maroney is a bust. I have addressed this argument multiple times and yet it has still not managed to permeate your thick skull. While the term bust is to some degree subjective, there is no logical or historical argument you can make to support your assertion. You also refer to Sanders as a "coward," which is so inane that I won't even dignify it with a response.

I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings, but that's the reality of it. Respect is something you earn, and it's unfortunate but you haven't.

We are tolerant of people who are responsive to logic and provide evidence to support their arguments. The fact is, I am fine with people disagreeing, and there are very few posters I have genuine issues with on this forum.

But your problem is two-fold:

a.) You are a broken record. Your posts/threads are simply regurgitations of the same tired and baseless hate for Sanders and Maroney, and occasionally trade ideas that, based on the general forum response, are not even remotely tethered to reality.

b.) You are illogical. You don't respond to reason or the litany of evidence that has debunked the same tortured arguments you continue to raise.

For example, in this screed you once again insist that Maroney is a bust. I have addressed this argument multiple times and yet it has still not managed to permeate your thick skull. While the term bust is to some degree subjective, there is no logical or historical argument you can make to support your assertion. You also refer to Sanders as a "coward," which is so inane that I won't even dignify it with a response.

I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings, but that's the reality of it. Respect is something you earn, and it's unfortunate but you haven't.

Jack, You don't hurt me feelings at all. I actually agree with some things you say. When you don't treat people with respect even though we or I think we have made a valid point, I ignore you (with all due respect). I have my reasons to my thoughts. You continually try to change my opinion. Why, I never know. I am sure there is a player on this team that you don't have use for that I like. It's like vanilla and chocolate. It's preference. Don't pound your chest and say..."I win because I say I do". I have brought you facts and you have ignored them so I don't play that game anymore with you.

Look Jack you are not a stupid guy. You have come up with good stuff. Your M.O. is to attack personally everyone who disagrees with you. That is just Jack being Jack. I accept that now even if we joust sometimes. DeBruinz M.O. is similar but he asks you to show all the stats and paperwork to make your point because he has no clue and if you do, your still dumb. Mo is like the weather. It's hit or miss with him and Dues.

I do this for fum and entertainment. I like the concept of turning over players for better ones if it is reasonable. I don't hate Maroney or Sanders. It is my opinion that Maroney is a bust as in mine. Many believe the same. If he becomes another Peterson next year or even a Gore you can bust my kilyonies. Their play irritates me and some others on this forum. It's not all me. I have tried to explain and you poo-poo it. O.K. I can't convince you, nor you I.

Face it Jack. You really like old DW Toys

J Your M.O. is to attack personally everyone who disagrees with you. That is just Jack being Jack. I accept that now even if we joust sometimes. DeBruinz M.O. is similar but he asks you to show all the stats and paperwork to make your point because he has no clue and if you do, your still dumb. Mo is like the weather. It's hit or miss with him and Dues.

Why is it that you think everyone who disagrees with you is attacking you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes