Welcome to PatsFans.com

NJ Gov Chris Christie is the BEST!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatriotsReign, Nov 22, 2010.

1. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +199 / 3 / -10

Watch this video and have a good laugh. It's Christie's response to the idiot teacher who asked people to pray for Christie to die.

Christie asks the head of the union if this woman is going to be fired. And the union head says, "No". Christie responds by saying "If I asked people to pray for your death, I'd have 5,000 teachers protesting outside my office until I resigned"

He's spot-on and that's very sad. The woman who said this doesn't deserve to be employed by the good people of New Jersey.

Awesome! Chris Christie tells of apology from President of Teachers Union | The Right Scoop
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

Awfully politically correct of you, PR (or does political correctness only concern the right of conservative humorists to tell bigoted jokes?).

Bergen County teachers union memo jokes about death of Gov. Chris Christie | NJ.com

Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor."