Welcome to PatsFans.com

NIST looking into 9/11 conspiracy theory and WTC 7

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jul 4, 2007.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +818 / 27 / -33

Somethings will not go away, and it seems as though the NIST is trying to debunk the theory of controlled demolition of WTC 7, which has never made sense in the grand scale of things. Until it is clarified in a manner, which will be accepted by all it will always have conspiracy undertones.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_james_fe_070701_nist_exploring_9_2f11_.htm

Madison, WI (OpEdNews) 1 July 2007 – The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) appears to be moving in the direction of a "conspiracy theory" about the destruction of WTC-7 on 9/11 just as a new witness has emerged reporting extensive destruction inside the building many hours before it would be demolished. According to James Fetzer, the founder of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, these turns of events provide further confirmation for the conclusion that WTC-7 was brought down by a controlled demolition at 5:20 PM/ET. "Anyone who googles WTC-7 will see an event that looks exactly like a controlled demolition, just as Peter Jennings and Dan Rather reported at the time. That is why this event makes NIST so uncomfortable."

WTC-7, a 47-story building also known as the Soloman Brothers Building, collapsed about 7 hours after the Twin Towers were demolished. It was hit by no jet aircraft and had no jet-fuel based fires. "It did have a few modest fires, which could have been easily controlled but were allowed to burn," Fetzer said. "Remarkably, the fire alarm system in WTC-7 was turned off at 6:47 AM/ET and placed on 'TEST' status for a period of eight hours." In its latest press release (29 June 2007), NIST acknowledges that NIST is "considering whether hypothetical blast events could have played a role in initiating the collapse . . . (and) led to (WTC-7's) structural failure."

A new eyewitness inside WTC-7 on the morning of 9/11, heard explosions before either of the Twin Towers collapsed. He was summoned to the Office of Emergency Management Operating Center (OEMOC), also known as "Rudy's Bunker," on the 23rd floor of the building. The center had been especially prepared for the Mayor and other officials to gather in case of a terrorist attack or other emergency. Some have wondered why Giuliani did not go to the OEMOC but instead remained some distance from the World Trade Center. This witness, who testified at official hearings and whose identity will be revealed in the general-theater-release version of "Loose Change," has information that sheds light on this and other questions about WTC-7.

Rolf Lindgren, former Vice-Chair of the Libertarian Party of Wisconsin and independent scholar of the events of 9/11, transcribed the testimony and edited it for clarity of English. The complete transcript is below. The witness went to WTC-7 after the first plane struck the North Tower and before the second hit the South Tower. When he arrived at the 23rd floor, he found half-eaten sandwiches and still-steaming coffee. He made some phone calls and was told to leave "right away." Someone ran into the Center and led him to a stairwell. "When we reached the 6th floor, the landing that we were standing on gave way; there was an explosion and the landing gave way." He had to climb back up to the 8th floor to find a way out. When he got to the lobby, "the lobby was totally destroyed. It looked like King Kong had come through and stepped on it.. And it was so destroyed I didn't know where I was . . . (and) they had to take me out through a hole in the wall, . . . a hole that I believe the fire department made to get me out."

2. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +252 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

When I see something credible that is accepted by a majority of experts that aren't politically motivated or have axes to grind then I'll take the conspiracy theory more seriously.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

Rosie O'Donnell is an expert on this subject.

4. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

As is Charlie Sheen. So they have that going for them, which is nice.

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

Rosie O'Donnell & Charlie Sheen they are both going to speak at the Democratic Convention in 2008 on the subject of Bush Blowing Up The World Trade Center and also Bush's role in creating Hurricanes that kill Poor Black People (katrina).

6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +818 / 27 / -33

Finding people that are not politically motivated may be the most difficult task..

7. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +252 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

Yes, but there are degrees of motivation. Some "studies" are done with the outcomes already decided.

8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +901 / 7 / -3

So until people wearing tinfoil hats, while living in their mom's basement are satisfied, or convinced, there is room to beleive!

:rolleyes:

9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Only completely fukcing retarded imbeciles and absolute morons perpetuate these ridiculous conspiracy theories. I am sure you will agree. They're nothing more than retarded gorillas with an anti-America agenda and a political axe to grind.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

You just descirbed Rosie, Sheen, Some College Professors, Bush Haters, maybe Al Gore, and a few posters on here :eek:

11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +818 / 27 / -33

Nice to see another warm and fuzzy day from you, if you were close by you might get a man hug..

12. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

All I am doing is insulting the conspiracy morons. I know no one in this forum is that ridiculously moronic, so certainly no one in here will take any offense.

13. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +818 / 27 / -33

I am glad of your confidence and really hope you are not wrong..

14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well I am guardedly optimistic in my statement but would not be so if Nem were still a contributor :D

15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +818 / 27 / -33

Guardedly optimistic is better than thoroughly convinced of the left wing loonies, must be have a very tolerant, warm and fuzzy day.

16. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

there's medication for random bouts of curse-laded diatribes aimed at no one...

17. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Hey!

If you think 15 hijackers planned on flying planes into the world trade center and pentagon, they CONSPIRED to do so.

you, my friend, beleive in conspiracy theories!

you are a self described MORON, moron.