Welcome to PatsFans.com

Nintendo Wii

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Real World, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +520 / 6 / -2

Well, my 12 year old inner self won out yesterday, and I went out and bought a Nintendo Wii. I haven't purchased any games yet, and have only played the provided CD, Wii sports. Anyhow, I must say, it is pretty darn fun. I'm pretty impressed. Does anyone else in here have the system, and if so, what games do you reccomend? I'm thinking Tiger Woods Golf, but what about Madden, how's it work?
  2. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I've had one since February, and still think its a blast to play. I have Madden and Tiger Woods, and both are fun. Madden is tough to get used to, I still am having problems playing D. The controller is very touchy in Tiger Woods, so if you swing looking at where the ball should be, like I do, your guy sometimes starts early or doesn't swing, and you don't notice until after you look up at the screen to track your ball, which can be frustrating. Still fun though. The best game I've played on it so far is Zelda, I played pretty much nonstop until I beat it. One of the best games of any type I've ever played. Right now I'm taking advantage of being able to download old games and playing MarioKart.
  3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +520 / 6 / -2

Wow, where do I begin?

1) How does Madden work on Wii?

2) How do you download games, and is it free to do so?

3) How interactive are the arcade games like Zelda? How do those work?

4) Tiger Woods is worth it then?