PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Niners game a must win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the "meaningless last game...." were really a must win game according to the Patriots way, you wouldn't be playing it with the second and third stringers.
Sure you would....Because BB would allow them reps..making it a Must win game for the second and third stringers rather than the first stringers!!....Remember..BB can twist and manipulate the situation as he seems and deems fit...c'mon man!!

You know you're a spoiled fan of a successful team when you ask if its a must win when they clinched the division and secured a playoff seed with 2 weeks ago.

Back in 1990 a must win was really a 'must win' so you wouldn't be a Patriots fan of an 0-16 team. :cool:

You know you're a spoiled fan of a successful team when you ask if its a must win when they clinched the division and secured a playoff seed with 2 weeks ago.

Back in 1990 a must win was really a 'must win' so you wouldn't be a Patriots fan of an 0-16 team. :cool:
A Must wins on the opposite scale of the spectrum of must wins...lol...

Sure you would....Because BB would allow them reps..making it a Must win game for the second and third stringers rather than the first stringers!!....Remember..BB can twist and manipulate the situation as he seems and deems fit...c'mon man!!

Soory, but you can't make a meaningless game "must win" when you're starting Matt Cassel over a healthy Tom Brady, for example.

if denver wins...must win..if ravens win...ehhh

Not a must win as it won't be a disaster if we lose.

I'm not sure I can handle another playoff game here at Mile High. I am still sick over that loss. I would like to see the Pats win this game to avoid having to play in Denver where it will be extremely difficult to win.

Manning owns the Ravens. I'm not sure Flacco has the talent to keep up with the Donks.

It would be nice to see the Pats play well against the top D in the league. The Giants destroyed this team on their home field. Let's see the Pats do the same.

It is a must-win if we want to avoid playing in Denver - I don't see them losing again.

It is a must-win if we want to avoid playing in Denver - I don't see them losing again.
Gotta stay even with Denver..so it's now officially a "Must Win Game" folks!!!!:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes