PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Niners' B.J. Tucker out for season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Not the I would wish any bad luck on the 49ers(I do)..but they just lost some depth at cornerback.

Re: Niners BJ Tucker out for season

Maybe we could trade Samuels to them for a 2nd next year and a 1st the year after...................

Tucker has one career start. I don't think the 49ers will be crying in their cheerios about this one. ;)

Niners' B.J. Tucker out for season
Should we looking into signing him? If he can reach an injury settlement with SF, and we sign him now, then we'll have him for 2008 camp depth. Nothing wrong with adding players for camp competition.

Last edited:
Should we looking into signing him? If he can reach an injury settlement with SF, and we sign him now, then we'll have him for 2008 camp depth. Nothing wrong with adding players for camp competition.

See Jackson, Eddie.

This is a dime corner at best. His injury has no bearing on the Niners inevatable 8-8 record.

ya i guess your one of the ones that brings the mentality of signing everyone that gets cut from another team

ya i guess your one of the ones that brings the mentality of signing everyone that gets cut from another team
You caught on to the basic meaning of his post, but missed the evil tongue-in-cheek background. Ol' space was poking at the bee hive of "should we sign X" posters to see if they would swarm out and help his motivation for the jog home. I got a chuckle spacey. :eat3:

Is this sarcasm? If it is... well done. :rocker:

the more injuries to this team the better off the pats are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back