PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nickname Our 3 Main WRs Thread (Moss,Stallworth,Welker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wmd weapons mass destruction welker moss donte !

I know but I really really like it so from now on it's Stallworth Donte making it possible for the WMD, Weapons of Massachusetts destruction.

3 Blade Fusion

Untouchables

unfair advantage

WMD I know Donte's name is the only one where the D isn't a last name initial but I still stand by Weapons of Massachusetts Destruction.

The Freak, the Geek, and the Streak? (Moss, Wes, Donte)

Tall, Dark, and Handsome? (a nick for the lady PatsFans)

The WeRD! - Wes Randy Donte?

-jg

How about the Hoodless Horsemen?

in italian language : '' i magnifici 3'

This devastating trio of Randy Moss,Wes Welker & Dante Stallworth is missing something from the 2007 season and that is a nickname.

Several teams in years passed had nicknames for thier trio of great receivers and I think this bunch certainly deserves recognition.

Remember these from years passed....

1980's THE SMURFS - The Redskins WR trio of Gary Clark,Alvin Garrett,Charlie Brown

Late 1980's/Early 90s THE POSSE - The Redskins WR trio of Art Monk,Gary Clark,Ricky Sanders

Late 1980's/Early 90s THE THREE AMIGOS - The Broncos WR trio of Mark Jackson,Vance Johnson,Ricky Nattiel

That leaves us with a need to show respect to these 3 guys we have for this year and who knows how long for,so lets hear some good nicknames for them!

Maybe the best pick here could be forwarded to the Patriots FO and the league for official approval! ;)

I vote for no nicknaming attempts. They have always annoyed me on other teams. I cringe to this day when I hear "Sack Exchange" or "GAG line".

Gilette Mach 3

I think our entire offense should be named "The Imperial March" to go along with "The Darkside Defense". :)

Brady's Bunch

Duh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey