PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nickname Our 3 Main WRs Thread (Moss,Stallworth,Welker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
This devastating trio of Randy Moss,Wes Welker & Dante Stallworth is missing something from the 2007 season and that is a nickname.

Several teams in years passed had nicknames for thier trio of great receivers and I think this bunch certainly deserves recognition.

Remember these from years passed....

1980's THE SMURFS - The Redskins WR trio of Gary Clark,Alvin Garrett,Charlie Brown

Late 1980's/Early 90s THE POSSE - The Redskins WR trio of Art Monk,Gary Clark,Ricky Sanders

Late 1980's/Early 90s THE THREE AMIGOS - The Broncos WR trio of Mark Jackson,Vance Johnson,Ricky Nattiel

That leaves us with a need to show respect to these 3 guys we have for this year and who knows how long for,so lets hear some good nicknames for them!

Maybe the best pick here could be forwarded to the Patriots FO and the league for official approval! ;)

Last edited:
"The Main Vein"

My favorite is 'The Victory Three'

This devastating trio of Randy Moss,Wes Welker & Dante Stallworth is missing something from the 2007 season and that is a nickname.

Several teams in years passed had nicknames for thier trio of great receivers and I think this bunch certainly deserves recognition.

Remember these from years passed....

1980's THE SMURFS - The Redskins WR trio of Gary Clark,Alvin Garrett,Charlie Brown

Late 1980's/Early 90s THE POSSE - The Redskins WR trio of Art Monk,Gary Clark,Ricky Sanders

Late 1980's/Early 90s THE THREE AMIGOS - The Broncos WR trio of Mark Jackson,Vance Johnson,Ricky Nattiel

That leaves us with a need to show respect to these 3 guys we have for this year and who knows how long for,so lets hear some good nicknames for them!

Maybe the best pick here could be forwarded to the Patriots FO and the league for official approval! ;)

At least once I've referred to them as the three-headed Mosskerworth monster. :D

Three wide recievers that you will have a lot of trouble defending against.

The Unstoppables

(Edit- I swear to God I didn't see the above reply when I posted this!)

Last edited:
"Sucks To Be You!"

from the DB's perspective

Last edited:
Then your nickname for them should be 'The Undefendables' :D

:D

I know, I was just jokin' around. S'ALL GOOD:) . The Undefendables it shall be!

The Unholy Trinity

lol sorry just thinking of a good name i keep coming up with decent ones

"The Foxboro Threesome"

Initiating sexual references in 3, 2, 1….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes