PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nick Caserio Combine Sirius interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowell33

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
NFL channel 124 on Sirius had an interview this afternoon with Nick Caserio.
Caserio was hesitant to answer the question about what positions the Pats needed help. However, he did answer the question, " what do you feel the strengths of your team are?"

Nick answered, that obviously QB, and after that the offensive line were the teams greatest strengths. When pushed to name a third strength, Nick named the WR position.

I know everything this time of year is a smokescreen but he seemed very genuine, and even went into some detail to back up his answers. He left the impression that TE, and any defensive position were the targets for improvement.

He was very ambiguous when asked about the RB spot. He said that Maroney, "has had some issues, and has had a tough time staying healthy."
He then did a 180 and said, "but he was our leading rusher this year, and at times has been productive".

Last edited:
Good info, thanks.

NFL channel 124 on Sirius had an interview this afternoon with Nick Caserio.
Caserio was hesitant to answer the question about what positions the Pats needed help. However, he did answer the question, " what do you feel the strengths of your team are?"

Nick answered, that obviously QB, and after that the offensive line were the teams greatest strengths. When pushed to name a third strength, Nick named the WR position.

I know everything this time of year is a smokescreen but he seemed very genuine, and even went into some detail to back up his answers. He left the impression that TE, and any defensive position were the targets for improvement.

He was very ambiguous when asked about the RB spot. He said that Maroney, "has had some issues, and has had a tough time staying healthy."
He then did a 180 and said, "but he was our leading rusher this year, and at times has been productive".

Maybe we are signing F. Bryant. How could he be so upbeat about WR postion?

He probably doesn't read this forum.

LOL Classic post. Three thumbs up! I knew my deformity of having an extra thumb would come in handy one day.

The safety position is a strength. Nice youth. Meriweather getting better.....

Last edited:
WR isn't too bad in terms of names on the roster. Change that to the more realistic healthy names on the roster and things aren't looking so good.

Scares me to think of another season with the Oline the same as this year:(

LOL

if caserio believes OL and WR is one of our strenghts...the guy must have seriously been grasping at straws and just been picking random answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes