Welcome to PatsFans.com

Nicholas Cage movie "Knowing" had scene of "OIL SPILL DISASTER IN THE GULF"!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, May 10, 2010.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

3. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +51 / 4 / -1

#75 Jersey

that is just plain weird...how could it be

4. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

That movie was also phenomenal dog crap. Fun dog crap, but dog crap nonetheless. There were also forests burning up because of solar flares, planes that fell out of the sky, and other ridiculous disasters. It was an end-of-the-world movie, so that type of stuff is to be expected. It is a little interesting though!

5. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Also more Project Blue Beam conditioning at the end - where these supposedly "friendly aliens" would "rescue" the few remnant innocent young children and take them to neverland while the solar flares would burn up the entire world and every little being therein.

Project Blue Beam is real, folks - when one fan hitting the ceiling comes after another, that's when TPTB are going to implement the final stages of it and fake holograms showing the "gods" of each respective country(i.e. Jesus in America, Krishna in India, the Messiah in Israel, The 12th Inman in the arab countries,etc), and in particular, Blue Beam is going to try to DECEIVE Christians by FAKING a "rapture"(you know, this devil doctrine that got popularized by CI Scofield in the 1800's, and has infiltrated churches since then). The climax, in particular mentioned above(where Cage's son and his friend's daughter were wised away), is yet more deceptions and conditioning over this. Or at best, you'll be under heavy mind control to the point where you'll be falling for maitreya(or whoever the false messiah is) as 'The Saviour'.

Either way, do NOT even go outside of your house when there's holograms of whatever "god" is in the sky - either you will get raptured onto one of those spaceships, be welcomed inside on ground level by those "aliens", and from there, they will either eat you as food or ship you off to that Denver airport(to their underground FEMA concentration camps). I.e. one high level occult leader, although very vague about it, said there TPTB have already made preparations over "explaining" all these "disappearances" shortly after devil maitreya emerges.

YouTube - Denver Airport Conspiracy Theory: A Documentary (part 1)

YouTube - Denver Airport Conspiracy Theory: A Documentary (part 2)

Project Blue Beam By Serge Monast (1994)

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  6. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I actually thought it was a decent movie, keeping in mind that the premise is a young girl writing a "code" to determine a whole bunch of disasters taking place in the 50 years after she wrote it, and then Nicolas Cage trying to put himself in the right place at the right time (although his presence at the plane crash was just a coincidence).

I read an interesting book about coronal mass ejections, which is basically what happened to the sun in this movie, which destroyed Earth (well, in the movie is was like a super-duper coronal mass ejection). They really didn't do too poorly in the movie with regards to what could theoretically happen. But don't lose any sleep worrying about it, it's one of those things that is expected to happen once every 250 million years or something ridiculous like that.

EDIT: And no, it isn't going to happen in 2012 :D

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  7. efin98

efin98 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The solar flare is one of several plausible worldwide extinction scenarios...right up there with the massive volcanic eruption in Yellowstone National Park and an asteroid impact. Truth can be stranger than fiction but the movie was just that- fiction.

8. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I had fun watching it, I just thought it wasn't a great movie. But you are right, the solar flare is one of the more plausible scenarios to create world chaos at the least. The last one I think was in the 1880s (don't quote me on that), but there really were no satellites and electronics to affect. Now, however, it would be crippling if an electromagnetic pulse wrecked electronics for a couple years. So it was neat in the respect.

9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I remember hearing something about that too. Such a flare, expected once every hundred years or so, obviously wouldn't create the earth-destroying damage we saw in Knowing, but it could really do some SERIOUS damage to our power grid, satellites, etc.

Every once in a while I see an article written by some physicist saying "hey, this is probably going to happen sooner or later so how about we prepare ourselves?" Needless to say, such warnings go unheeded by an indifferent public. Then when it eventually does happen the public, no longer indifferent but now outraged, will say "why didn't anyone do anything?!?!"