PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nice Wleker article by Reiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think the thing about Wes that is probably his strongest quality is that he adjusts as quick as anyone I've been involved with." (Leach)

"With the Patriots, Welker figures to play in the slot, where his feel for the passing game and ability to get in and out of cuts helps him get open. While visiting Gillette Stadium Monday, he met with quarterback Tom Brady and said the two are eager to start working together. Welker also projects to play a significant role as a returner, especially on punts."

Welcome to NE.:rocker:

"I think the thing about Wes that is probably his strongest quality is that he adjusts as quick as anyone I've been involved with." (Leach)

"With the Patriots, Welker figures to play in the slot, where his feel for the passing game and ability to get in and out of cuts helps him get open. While visiting Gillette Stadium Monday, he met with quarterback Tom Brady and said the two are eager to start working together. Welker also projects to play a significant role as a returner, especially on punts."

Welcome to NE.:rocker:
That's what we need desperately. A guy who's on board with Brady CONSISTENTLY and can then execute it by getting open quickly. Sounds simple but we didn't have it last year - even Troy and Brady were off a little on their reads sometimes.

I hope Wes and Tommy are in the bubble as I type this - although we don't want Tommy's arm to fall off :)

Talk about the ultimate form of respect!

You worried him enough that Bill Belichick felt it necessary to double team you!?!?

And now Bill has you on his team and is going to make you all the other team's defensive problem. Great great pickup! :D

Last edited:
I think Gaffney adjusted pretty quickly given that Gaffney joined the team in mid season. I see Brady as being 'in sync' with Welker, Gaffney and Calwell by the start of the season. Now if we add Stallworth...

I like our receiving core, and I think even though Stallworth has some problems he would be that final addition we are looking for.

Nice, the season can't get here quick enough!:rocker:

That's what we need desperately. A guy who's on board with Brady CONSISTENTLY and can then execute it by getting open quickly. Sounds simple but we didn't have it last year - even Troy and Brady were off a little on their reads sometimes.

I hope Wes and Tommy are in the bubble as I type this - although we don't want Tommy's arm to fall off :)

Given the gossip columns of the last month, it's not his arm I'm most worrying about falling off. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back