PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nice Win....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triggerfish

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Congrats on a nice win today against an up and coming 9'ers team. Miami beating SD had to feel pretty good too.

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!

A win is a win is a win... nice effort today. Each Victory gets the team closer to the playoffs, I am not expecting a lot of works of art this season.

Almost forgot, Steeler suck.

Last edited:
I post a message congatulating your team on a hard fought victory over a good team, and you move the post to The Visiting Locker Room?! C'mon Mods....that's just lame! What? Because I typed "Here we go Steelers!" at the end?? That's pathetic. :rolleyes:

I post a message congatulating your team on a hard fought victory over a good team, and you move the post to The Visiting Locker Room?! C'mon Mods....that's just lame! What? Because I typed "Here we go Steelers!" at the end?? That's pathetic. :rolleyes:

Actually...you are a visitor to the site, and then got into a "see you on" whatever day you mentioned clearly looking ahead as I am refusing to do this season...and were properly moved to the Visitor locker room.

Good job Mods.

Oh...And GO STEELERS!

Actually...you are a visitor to the site, and then got into a "see you on" whatever day you mentioned clearly looking ahead as I am refusing to do this season...and were properly moved to the Visitor locker room.

Good job Mods.

Oh...And GO STEELERS!

Actually, my message was moved almost immediately after I posted it, BEFORE I said "We'll see on Nov. 30th". So, basically my message was moved simply because I typed "Here we go Steelers!" I still think that's pretty pathetic. I wasn't trolling (I've been a member on this site for a few years and come back because it's actually a good football board with some good people.) Anyone who knows me here, knows I'm a Steelers fan. I don't hide it, but I also don't troll. In regards to me statement of "We'll see on Nov. 30th"....what's wrong with that? I was merely saying exactly what it says...."We'll see...". Whatever....just thought it was kinda lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes