Welcome to PatsFans.com

Nice way to motivate someone the left needs...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by efin98, Dec 16, 2009.

1. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  2. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I love how you blame Democrats for the fact that Lieberman is in bed with the private health insurance industry. Further, he's going to oppose the public option and medicare buy-in no matter what, so this little pseudo-scandal is probably a good thing with respect to making people aware of the fact that Lieberman is a lying shill (he lies by claiming that he doesn't accept money from insurance companies but the truth is that they route it through their real estate holdings).

How's that for Democracy?
  3. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0

This is the same with every other part of this debate for the Dem's. Lieberman is just transparent because of his constituents. They have all been wrangled with pet projects and ear marks. It is a shame, none of this benefits the American people. If we only had a legislative body willing to hunker down and pass something truly reformative.
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Lieberman's contradiction of self on this issue needs to be called out for what it is, a blatant reversal of policy...and for what?

It ain't about healthcare... his little b!tch-***** ain't against 'healthcare'. Any fool can see HE brought up the very things he is against when he was on the campaign, and while on TV approx. 3mos ago.

He is about one thing, STALLING. Peeps who stall usually have something up their sleeve.

Thanks Connecticut! Great Job!
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  5. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Not one word from you condemning the attack on her. Unbelievable.
  6. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And this makes it OK to go after his wife? :rolleyes:
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

its okay to go after his hypocrisy, and its relation to his previous stance and his wife's relation to the nation's largest breast cancer non-profit.

yes

you are not so blind as to see that contradiction in both public policy and private activism....no?
  8. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So you punish her for his actions?!?!

That's going to bring him around alright, get his wife thrown out because of his stances especially given who are the state's largest employers, the same companies that are also going to be directly impacted by the bill :rolleyes:

It is still punishing her for what her husband is standing for.

Does she deserve to be ousted because her husband isn't voting how leftwing activists demand he vote?
  9. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 5 / -6

Politics isn't softball. Lieberman is intransigent and dishonest. (Three months ago he was for expanded Medicare funding.) And, the Democrats did try to placate Lieberman by giving him back his committee chairmanship when the current Senate convened, even though Lieberman is an independent.

By the way, the Republicans went after Bill Clinton's wife when they accused her of murdering Vince Foster (and even spent taxpayer $ to get the issue investigated).
  10. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

I don't remember that being the response to any attacks on Hillary from liberals when Bill was the president.
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

Hillary wanted to dance she had to pay the fiddler, Liebermans wife has done nothing but be Liebermans wife, the leaders of the democratic party and most all of those scum in congress will grin for the camera's and tell the people how wonderful, kind, caring and protective of the poor people they are when in reality they all would sell their families souls to the devil to get their own way and keep their power, they are vicious scumsucking bastards.

The American People do not want their Obamacare Sh!t but they will die trying to shove it down our throats but you all can bet that come 2010 & 2012 THEY WILL PAY WITH THEIR JOBS the people won't forget this one The Tea Baggers, The Bloggers, The Internet, Beck, Coulter, Fox etc etc THEY WON'T LET THE PEOPLE FORGET.

I consider Lieberman a traitor, I don't go for this Bipartisian Bullsh!t, I stand back to back with my family, I choose a side I believe in then I fight for THEM, Arlen Specter is another piece of Sh!t just like Lieberman, back stabbing bastards, but leave their kids and family out of it, look what the Democrat Scum did to the Palin kid, dirty pigs.

POLITICIANS ARE THE SCUM OF THIS EARTH, SWINE, VERMIN, SNAKES AND VULTURES, I SH!T ON THEIR SOULS, THE DEAD ONES AT THIS VERY MOMENT ARE ROTTING AND BURNING IN HELL.

WE ALL KNOW THAT POLITICIANS READ THIS FORUM AND I SAY UNTO THEM "YOU ARE ALL PIGS"

WHEN YOU TELL THEM HOW ROTTEN AND FILTHY THEY ARE THEY GRIN.
  12. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +161 / 7 / -13

Sounds like a typical dem to me......

People didn't think she murdered, just that they ordered Foster killed, they would never do it themselves. ;)
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

They had Katnleen Wileys Cat killed too, the only thing I saw to be Good About Obama winning was that Hillary was finished she is now nothing but another Obama STOOGE.
  14. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

So me get this right............

We must boycott a "cure cancer" benefit so that we can pass Health Care reform. Gotcha ;) :singing:
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

16. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

She works for a lobbying firm. Lobbying has destroyed our democracy. Further there is no attack, it's merely an attempt to get her removed as spokesperson because of an obvious conflict of interest. But you pretend that lobbying and lying about your funding is OK? Unbelievable.
  17. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

They're going after her largely because of the obvious conflict of interest, and because. Read the article. You won't get away with playing the victim on this one.

Firedoglake Calling on James Denton, Ellen DeGeneres and Other Stars: No More “Race for the Cure” Cancer Money to Hadassah Lieberman
  18. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

No, they want her to step down because of obvious conflict of interest. It makes a lot of sense unless you are a Lieberman apologist and are in favor of corporations running the country.
  19. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +153 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

That and the revenge factor. Nice timing, no? They can't do anything to Joe so they're getting at him through his wife.
  20. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

QUIT BEING A BUNCH OF WHINY LITTLE B!TCHEZ!!!!!

Its not like they outted a covert CIA op to defend false intel and start an illegal invasion here...

just trying to get some healthcare for fellow americans, and the Lieberman family is drenched in contradictions.

now calling "FOUL" is all of the sudden a Hit piece????

get real, you guys defended outting Valerie Plame so you could have your invasion. Buck up and be men...this ain't $#!T.