PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nice Season, MHK

Status
Not open for further replies.

jays52

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I think that today solidified the fact that good, fundamental football is still alive and well. I think that such a season requires mentioning the altruism Myra displayed not only in her last days, but in her life as a whole. The team her family enabled Robert to buy is playing lights out at the right time, and the soul of the game seems intact. Let's not forget that without her encouraging her husband to finalize the CBA that none of this would be possible. I can't properly articulate the value of not only her life, but also her final sacrifice, so I won't try. That said, let's not let a great game and AFC Championship bid happen without at least paying respect to a great person.

Last edited:
Kraft has displayed the painting he received in the middle of the Pats locker room during every game to remind all the players and coaches that this season is basically in honor Of Myra and to win a Super Bowl....and they played like it tonight.

Kraft has displayed the painting he received in the middle of the Pats locker room during every game to remind all the players and coaches that this season is basically in honor Of Myra and to win a Super Bowl....and they played like it tonight.

Not exactly. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back