PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nice Game Jonas Gray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure he will move the chains, we're still having some problems in goal line though, actually those were present with Ridley too because we are predictable. I'm all in to go Manning and throw more inside the 5 yard mark.
Ridley led the NFL in rushing TDs from the start of 2012 through his injury this year. I hope we keep having those kind of 'problems'.

Ryan Hannable @RyanHannable
Jonas Gray said his mom texted him saying he stomps foot when he gets mad & make sure what happened to Lamarr Houston doesn't happen to him.

LOL!

like the kid, can he hold up?

Ridley led the NFL in rushing TDs from the start of 2012 through his injury this year. I hope we keep having those kind of 'problems'.
Yet when we need a crucial run we don't get it done.

Gray was good except when it counted. He'll have a career if he can get short yardage, won't if not. White better be a hell of a pass catcher, otherwise I don't see much there.

Gray was good except when it counted. He'll have a career if he can get short yardage, won't if not. White better be a hell of a pass catcher, otherwise I don't see much there.
In all fairness, OJ would not have scored on those plays either.

In all fairness, OJ would not have scored on those plays either.

Small sample, I guess. He had some easy running though. Faster than I thought, but he isn't going to make it as a finesse runner, cause OJ, he ain't.

Small sample, I guess. He had some easy running though. Faster than I thought, but he isn't going to make it as a finesse runner, cause OJ, he ain't.
Agreed. He needs to spot the opening quickly then a downhill guy. Not gonna create something where there's no hole though.

Agreed. He needs to spot the opening quickly then a downhill guy. Not gonna create something where there's no hole though.

I don't disagree, but I would like to see more fight for that role.

Ha ha. Like this.

825164916.gif

On a side note: I guess BB doesn't have much faith in Brandon Bolden if he is giving Gray snaps over him.

I wonder why we even kept Bolden on the team if that's the case.

Bolden has been better than good on ST's...that's why.

as for OJ not getting in the EZ on that series Sunday...I have to disagree...OJ would have found a way to slash his way into the EZ...:eek:

Bolden has been better than good on ST's...that's why.

as for OJ not getting in the EZ on that series Sunday...I have to disagree...OJ would have found a way to slash his way into the EZ...:eek:
Ha! I watched him do it too many times so I cannot disagree. We had first and goal on the 2 and didn't get in., and I just mean that it cannot all be laid on Gray (OL penalty and blocking arguably more important). I do not want to see this happen on Sunday, and I imagine they are working hard on short yardage plays.

I hope he doesn't have any fumble problems.

I like Jonas Gray. Runs hard and gets the extra yard. Plus his name is old school, like he stepped off an 18th-century whaling ship right after discovering the cure for polio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back