PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nice Ballwash by Indy's Kravitz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great article, I really do hope it is Indy-NE next week(to get it over with).

T-ShirtDynasty said:
:D Nice call. An overnight flip-flop

Wow, the dude's all class. :rolleyes:

I know. LOL, not to put to fine a point on it, but, uh....aren't all the most sought after colleges in the Northeast? Maybe he's heard of a little institution called Harvard? MIT?

THis guy is like a troll with a journalism degree.

Bella*chick said:
OMG, what a jackass! Be careful what you wish for, you clown!

Hee hee!

I am SOOOO sick of that Ric Flair line about "In order to be the Man, you have to BEAT the man. Woooo" blah, blah, blah, enough already, shut up and play!

I want to see Pitt win today........us beat Denver, them beat Indy and have the AFC Championship game be here against Pitt in two weeks.

Indy thinks they are entitled to the Super Bowl........

Bill's Girl said:
Hee hee!

I am SOOOO sick of that Ric Flair line about "In order to be the Man, you have to BEAT the man. Woooo" blah, blah, blah, enough already, shut up and play!

I want to see Pitt win today........us beat Denver, them beat Indy and have the AFC Championship game be here against Pitt in two weeks.

Indy thinks they are entitled to the Super Bowl........

It would be so darn funny if Indy were to lose before getting a chance to "beat the Man."

I've half a mind to write this tool and tell him where to go. But you know that is exactly what he wants. I hardly want to give him the satisfaction of knowing I read his crummy article.

Bella*chick said:
It would be so darn funny if Indy were to lose before getting a chance to "beat the Man."

I've half a mind to write this tool and tell him where to go. But you know that is exactly what he wants. I hardly want to give him the satisfaction of knowing I read his crummy article.

I love it when they insult our area and the fans because it means they have nothing to say about our team and how it plays! If he wants to talk about losing IQ points for being a "fake" Patriots fan, let him! This seems to be the way of sports journalism lately.......blame everyone else for losing except the team you cover and if that fails, insult the other team, its fans and accuse them of cheating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes