PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nice article from SI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nice article from S.I

I don't think it was speculation. I think he was just stating the obvious that nothing can be taken for granted. I enjoyed the article, especially the part about Brady and Manning :)

After everything Brady has done in his career, ....he is back to where he started, people doubting if he can play.

I think the part about Brady and Manning is very true.

Yes it is, I am talking about his baseless statement "don't assume it will." Because there honestly is no parallel which which we can compare Tom Brady to another individual in terms of "coming back." Brady is not Aikman, he didn't suffer a concussion.

The book on Brady is not finished, because the chapters are unwritten, and until it is, there is absolutely no reason why I should not be optimistic rather than adopt the gloom and doom of "it may well be over."

Yes it is, I am talking about his baseless statement "don't assume it will." Because there honestly is no parallel which which we can compare Tom Brady to another individual in terms of "coming back." Brady is not Aikman, he didn't suffer a concussion.

The book on Brady is not finished, because the chapters are unwritten, and until it is, there is absolutely no reason why I should not be optimistic rather than adopt the gloom and doom of "it may well be over."

I thought the story was very optimistic. Brady has over come alot in his career, the injury is just one more hurdle.Nothing in the Nfl is certain but Brady's history says he will be back.

I rather enjoyed the punchline.

This will probably get merged with the "Will we ever see the real Brady again" thread since they are about the same article. Very different thread headlines showing the interpretation of the article can go either way. I thought it was a decent piece...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down