Nice article about Pierre Woods's climb up the ladder to the NFL

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, Aug 15, 2007.

1. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Pro Bowl Player

#12 Jersey

2. italian pat patriot

italian pat patriot In the Starting Line-Up

#12 Jersey

i was expecting he was going to play a lot @ TB

let's see - as far as i read he was having a positive tc

3. RayClay

RayClay Hall of Fame Poster

#75 Jersey

4. ClevTrev

ClevTrev Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Good article. Seems when they find their type of player, the Pats don't hesitate to embrace them regardless of the player's history.

5. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Pro Bowl Player

#12 Jersey

I kind of think Pierre was glad the Cleveland Browns did not sign him,It might have brought back bad memories and he obviously wanted some new fresh air and a new area to embrace.

6. JoeSixPat

JoeSixPat Pro Bowl Player

Any kid who made it through childhood with the name "Pierre" has got to be a tough bastard as far as I'm concerned.

7. RayClay

RayClay Hall of Fame Poster

#75 Jersey

Would have liked more abou this college career and coach problems. This was a little "feel-goody".

Hopefully, we'll see plenty more articles about Mr. Woods.

8. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

#95 Jersey

He had some pretty decent teammates in high school at Glenville, Donte Whitner, Troy Smith and Ted Ginn Jr.....Two top ten picks, a Heisman trophy winner and hopefully Woods will be the first to earn a Super Bowl ring....

9. fair catch fryar

fair catch fryar In the Starting Line-Up

#87 Jersey

You always want to root aliitle more for guys like Pierre! I hope he becomes a starting a LB for us within the next few years!

10. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

H'mmm, so is "Joe" your real name?

11. Box_O_Rocks

Reiss and Breer, Tomase and Gasper; Shalise may not give us as many of the technical details of the game, but she is quite good at getting into a player's story and bringing out the man behind the game face. The Patriots' beat is cooking up gourmet chow this season.

I also loved her blog write-up on Bullock's bluster, take a bow young lady! http://www.beloblog.com/ProJo_Blogs/PatsBlog/archives/2007/08/dope_of_the_wee_1.html

12. Mike the Brit

Mike the Brit Minuteman Target PatsFans.com Supporter

Disable Jersey

You mean compared to "Laveranues"?

13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

She is no Tom Curran, but she is a pleasant surprise.. looks like another rental though.. she will move on to a "bigger" venue, women writers who know the NFL are a rare commodity.

14. Box_O_Rocks

Then let's hope she's as articulate as she writes, and eye candy for a bonus. :p