PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NHL Playoffs 2015

Chicago in 5...MAYBE 6 is my guess...just too experienced. However TB looked VERY fast...fast enough to pressure CHI a lot more then we did 2 years ago

That speed paid off last night.

WOW WHat a finish...this is going 7

WOW WHat a finish...this is going 7

Yeah, I agree. I just started watching hockey a couple of years ago and I'm already tired of Chicago. Hope they go down.

Chelsea Dagger can **** off

Who's Chelsea Dagger?

And why can't the Bs get players like Brandon Saad? Oh that's right, they could have, but instead the Chiapet & the other idiots thought they knew better (sound familiar?) and instead of Saad drafted a small, slow, feckin Russian.
Just like the Seguin trade, that unforgivable screw-up has and will continue to set back the franchise a decade, or longer.

Who's Chelsea Dagger?

And why can't the Bs get players like Brandon Saad? Oh that's right, they could have, but instead the Chiapet & the other idiots thought they knew better (sound familiar?) and instead of Saad drafted a small, slow, feckin Russian.
Just like the Seguin trade, that unforgivable screw-up has and will continue to set back the franchise a decade, or longer.

CHI goal song.....AWFUL

i really missed seeing the bruins in the playoffs this year. spring just isnt the same without them making a deep playoff run.

I'd see what I could get for Chara. Kelly & Smith are useless, but they won't bring jack squat in return.

Chara should have been traded when they could have got something good for him..givne his age now and injuries starting to take a toll...they waited too long...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back