Welcome to PatsFans.com

NH Republicans

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, Dec 27, 2005.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

"There are a good number of Republicans in New Hampshire who wonder what happened to their party,"

The latest Granite State poll showed that the state's members of Congress have reasonably high approval ratings. But Bass and Sununu were viewed unfavorably by a greater portion of respondents than at any point since the poll was first taken in 2001.
    Bass was viewed unfavorably by 25 percent of respondents in his district, and Sununu by 29 percent statewide. That suggests that they're being harmed by their association with GOP leaders in Washington, Smith said.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/122605E.shtml

I wonder how much impact the latest revelations of illegal eavesdropping will have on the NH libertarian. Cant wait to see the next poll.

2. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,108 / 22 / -13

Disable Jersey

Try reading the real news and you'll realize that Bass mostly but also Sununu have repeatedly voted AGAINST administration positions, ANWR, Patriot Act, etc. Many NH Rs are not happy with that.

3. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

What do you have against the Boston Globe??????:confused:

If you actually read the article instead of ripping into me about what news I read, you might have noticed that the article is in the Boston Globe- subsidiary of the New York Times, former home of Bush Cabal ballwasher Judith Miller.

And it states exactly what you seem to be trying to say. Or, Are you simply re-reading it for the rest of us??

In that case, thanks for your direct synopsis, but we're not stupid we know what it says.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2005