PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFP: Rapid Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Warning: if your worldview is limited to your moms basement or you're a big fan os Jacka$s, this article might give you a migraine.

I don't agree with his pick, but I think he's close: The Pat's are going to eat San Diego for break.... well, dessert?

The “This Time…Advantage Varnsen!” Revenge Game of the Week

SAN DIEGO (-6) over New England

With respect to the denizens of the old Foxboro, the upper deck at Giants Stadium, and the Dead Tree Crew, the fine folks at Qualcomm are the closest we’ll ever get to channeling the spirit of our soccer hooligan forefathers. Imagine the last scene of Dawn of the Dead where they escape from the zombies with chainsaws and that deathproof car, and then extend it over 4 hours and take away the chainsaws and deathproof car. This approximates the Chargers game day experience.

Anyway, for whatever reason, Chargers fans think they’ve got some sort of heated rivalry going with the Pats. This is technically true, I suppose, to the extent that England/Faulkland Islands was a rivalry. The target of their irrational rage is Bill Belichick, whose role in the subprime meltdown has gone unreported since the media never talks about him being a cheater even though he totally cheats all the time which hurts a great man like Tony Dungy who travels the country in a van solving mysteries instead of just standing around cheating all the time which is all Bill Belichick ever does which you’d know if everyone in the media wasn’t secretly from Massachusetts which is where they invented cheating and MATTWALSH.SPYGATE.EASTCOASTBIAS

Last edited:
"Anyway, for whatever reason, Chargers fans think they’ve got some sort of heated rivalry going with the Pats. "

I agree with that point-their coach is obsessed with studying the Pats' film and just about every move Belioli make,and their fans seem to feel this intense emotion that I'm not sure is reciprocated by the majority of Pats fans. I really don't see the Chargers as a big rival of ours except that they're always complaining about our team:rolleyes:. Otherwise,we play them then it's over until next time. Unrequited rivalry:singing:

"The target of their irrational rage is Bill Belichick, whose role in the subprime meltdown has gone unreported since the media never talks about him being a cheater even though he totally cheats all the time which hurts a great man like Tony Dungy who travels the country in a van solving mysteries instead of just standing around cheating all the time which is all Bill Belichick ever does.."

:rofl:

Thanks for making my morning! :)

That was fricken hilarious :singing:

entertaining! not quite as gut-busting as Jackass 2 (not 1), but still good. ;)

San Diego is like Jacksonville to us. We play them all the time and beat them all the time. There's no real rivalry to speak of from the Patriots part. They're just teams that keep showing up. I'd say Oalkand and Denver are both bigger rivals than San Diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back