Welcome to PatsFans.com

NFP: Rapid Ramblings

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by JSn, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSn

JSn Rookie

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0

Warning: if your worldview is limited to your moms basement or you're a big fan os Jacka$s, this article might give you a migraine.

I don't agree with his pick, but I think he's close: The Pat's are going to eat San Diego for break.... well, dessert?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  2. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"Anyway, for whatever reason, Chargers fans think they’ve got some sort of heated rivalry going with the Pats. "

I agree with that point-their coach is obsessed with studying the Pats' film and just about every move Belioli make,and their fans seem to feel this intense emotion that I'm not sure is reciprocated by the majority of Pats fans. I really don't see the Chargers as a big rival of ours except that they're always complaining about our team:rolleyes:. Otherwise,we play them then it's over until next time. Unrequited rivalry:singing:
  3. NYCPatsFan

NYCPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

"The target of their irrational rage is Bill Belichick, whose role in the subprime meltdown has gone unreported since the media never talks about him being a cheater even though he totally cheats all the time which hurts a great man like Tony Dungy who travels the country in a van solving mysteries instead of just standing around cheating all the time which is all Bill Belichick ever does.."

:rofl:

Thanks for making my morning! :)
  4. lostjumper

lostjumper Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

That was fricken hilarious :singing:
  5. tuckeverlasting

tuckeverlasting Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

that was funny. i like the dungy line. too bad he couldn't solve the marvin harrison case. the rest of the article is pretty good , too.
  6. rusH1023

rusH1023 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

entertaining! not quite as gut-busting as Jackass 2 (not 1), but still good. ;)
  7. stinkypete

stinkypete Rookie

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -1

#24 Jersey

San Diego is like Jacksonville to us. We play them all the time and beat them all the time. There's no real rivalry to speak of from the Patriots part. They're just teams that keep showing up. I'd say Oalkand and Denver are both bigger rivals than San Diego.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.