PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLTA Discusses tomorrows game (Warning, explicit chuckle-headedness).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady has a 14 million dollar cap hit next year. Stranger things have happened.

i dont care what the cap is. i will be stunned as will everyone including the players if this 'stranger things have happened' happens. dont get sucked into these faulkisms ,my advice.

You're comparing two different situations. Brady went out at the top of the game, prime of his career. Bledsoe was declining, his sack numbers were going up. He was old, Brady was young. Brady isn't old yet. There will be no QB controversey, they're just being stupid.

"Humble Pie"? Puhlease. If brady came out and sucked for the next 2 years and loses his job, that's humble pie. An injury isn't going to cause it. BB knows who the better QB is between the bunch, and he'll obviously put the best QB on the field.

One other piece of teh stoopid here--none of them seemed to remember that, you know, Cassel is a free agent after this season.

The really funny part is now apparently he thinks establishing being beat by a system rather than an emerging HOF QB somehow alters what happened to him in 2001... You still lost either way Marshall, learn to live with it. :bricks:

Well he can't learn to live with it because he still hasn't accepted it. He's still on the "the best team didn't win, we beat ourselves" rant.

I called Comcast to add the NFLN to my service yesterday. Tomorrow morning at 9:00am sharp I call them back to move it off. It will cost me the pro-rata of three days of the month out of $5. I can hold my nose and give a portion of my 49 cents to subsidize that chucklehead.

Just utter disbelief watching Faulk and Deion go on and on about "quaterback controversy" when Faulk was dissing his cred to be the waterboy several weeks ago.

Just an ongoing insult to the viewers' intelligence.

Cosell was right when he denigrated the "Jockocracy".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back