PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLN - WHO IS...going to beat the Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Is on now. Looking at each of our remaining matchups.

it's just unreal...we're 9-0...sure it's a great start into the middle of the season but the point is to WIN in the playoffs and win the Super Bowl...meanwhile these media hack idiots are drumming up this "everybody is trying to stop the Patriots from the perfect season!!!" idiocy, when it's clear that the REAL intent behind all this garbage is pure unadulterated hatred for New England, its residents, fans and hard working people who only want to enjoy their team like every other city's fans do.

I hate these freaking scumbags with a vengeance

Last edited:
I can't believe Marshall Faulk picked all 7 remaining teams to beat us.

kidding...........kinda :D

You guy just better pray that Collinsworth doesn't pick you guys to A). Go undefeated and B). Win it all this year.

it's just unreal...we're 9-0...sure it's a great start into the middle of the season but the point is to WIN in the playoffs and win the Super Bowl...meanwhile these media hack idiots are drumming up this "everybody is trying to stop the Patriots from the perfect season!!!" idiocy, when it's clear that the REAL intent behind all this garbage is pure unadulterated hatred for New England, its residents, fans and hard working people who only want to enjoy their team like every other city's fans do.

I hate these freaking scumbags with a vengeance

I really hope you aren't going to have another psychotic break weekend like the bye was...

They have to do these things now or they can't be sure they will have a chance to discuss who is...

I ended up missing most of it, but through the Steelers they were likely the only one given a real shot. Buffalo is a classic spoiler on Sunday night, but full strength their shot is a long one at best and without Lynch forgetaboutit. Some angst about our non bad weather receivers :rolleyes: like all these guys spent their careers in the RCA Dome or something... As one guy said unless Tom Brady get stuck in a snowbank...

Concensus seemed to be no matter what Ray Lewis wants to think absend any offense they have no shot. A couple were talking up Philly now that Don is "clearly" healthy and just sucks intermittently for whatever reason... And of course they have a score to settle.

Didn't hear what the outlook was for Miami... or the NYG, but I think after Dallas smacked them their stock is wobbling.

FYI - Total Access is now on and Eisen says there will be a one on one with Tommy.

You guy just better pray that Collinsworth doesn't pick you guys to A). Go undefeated and B). Win it all this year.

Why? It won't have any negative effect on us...

yeah...I watching it as I type...Directv with HBO,Starz,Showtime and the extended package and all I watch all night is the NFLN...where did my life go?

I saw the original show - I thought they did a pretty good job of it, better than I expected. Nothing earthshattering, no new insights, but at least they weren't bashing (though Marshall didn't participate)

BTW= the Brady interview was with the channel 5 all access guy. If you don't have the NFLN, you can see on channel 5 Saturday at 7 or Sunday at 10,

He's one of the only guys to pick us before the 01superbowl!

I watched it and think the general consensus was:

Buffalo: They have a chance if Lynch plays...obviously it was filmed before he was ruled out

Philly: They have a chance because they rush the passer well and have mcnabb and westbrook playing well

Baltimore: No chance in hell without any offense

Steelers: The best chance because they play great D, and berger is playing so well right now

Jets: No chance in hell; whatever the record is for the most points scored in a game....BB already knows it and will be shooting for it. On that note when BB did a recent interview with WFAN they asked him jokingly to keep the score under 70 and he was just silent and didn't respond....it was hilarious!

Miami: Miami will have motivation to protect their 72 record, but it's still not going to happen

Giants: This might be the best chance since they will be playing for a playoff spot and NE should have everything wrapped up at this point and will sit guys....clearly they have never seen BB in the past where he might rest guys but only for a quarter.

All in all it was an ok show, nothing special.....adam schefter seems to have some good insights and good sources throughout the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes