PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLN Replay Thread - @ TB

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats 4th & 1 surge is still looking good - note that Cassel went behind Mike Elgin and Hochstein, while Brady usually goes behind Neal and Koppen. I wonder what that says about Mruczkowski?

Last edited:
Rivers blocking has been pretty.

The pic and sound quality have been fine for me.

What a pretty hole right behind Mruczkowski. TD Sammy.

EDIT: The going to break replay from the end zone, Mruc and O'C opened up a Truck Entrance for Sammy, nicely done.

Last edited:
Morris's running style reminds me a little of old friend A Smith. Not great but can get the job done.

Morris's running style reminds me a little of old friend A Smith. Not great but can get the job done.
I had a good impression from his days in Beefalo and Phinhell, so I'm not surprised.

Second string O-line, RB, slot WR, and QB, with a street FA TE and the starting wideouts/FB 'done good' working against the Buc's first string D.

Rosey didn't hold the outside, Tedy read that coming and forced the run to bounce outside.

Nice job inside, but Vrabes was held on the edge, Blue with two nice tackles.

The Bucs had a nice call against the run blitz by Tedy coming outside.

Vrabes and Wright stiffened that time.

Nice rush by Vrabes before Wright finished McCowan off.

Thomas was lined up outside on Wright's sack - Wright did a good job splitting the double-team.

Britt has come in for Kaczur at LT.

NFLN is having technical difficulties, on a replay, nice screw-up you morons.

Elgin looks good.

Nice punt by Baugher, nice tackle by Anam.

That looked like Cory Mays plugging the hole inside - nice play by Rogers coming down the line on the next run.

Last edited:
This is getting to where I need to keep looking at my roster to know who's who.

Going back to look at the short yardage play where the bucs picked up their first down, Kenny Smith, LeKevin Smith, and Cory Mays did a nice job plugging inside.

Mays just plugged into the hole against the FB again, he needs to get his pad level down, but he's showing some decent effort filling inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back