PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLN replay this week??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Just wondered if the game was going to be on NFL replay?? I KNOW it wasn't close..but it was suppose to be..and the first half was.....JUST curious...

Just wondered if the game was going to be on NFL replay?? I KNOW it wasn't close..but it was suppose to be..and the first half was.....JUST curious...

Probably. the Pats are dominating the ratings right now, so they will probably re-play every game from here on out.

Yeah NFL replay was already set last night lol. I believe it's wednesday @ 8pm Eastern. Which means I can watch it before I go bowling... This up coming week in my bowling league... I'm facing steeler fans mwahahahaha

I highly doubt it. I'm sure the Changers/Titans and Cowboys/Lions games will be two of the Replay games.

I highly doubt it. I'm sure the Changers/Titans and Cowboys/Lions games will be two of the Replay games.

I was stuck watching OT of the SD/Tenn game before they would go to the pats. I know they went to OT, but the game was just pathetic!

Wednesday evening at 8:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye