PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLN question

Status
Not open for further replies.

letekro

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Help! I scheduled a flight during the Pats-Giants game. Does anyone remember if the NFLN replays the games they air in their entirety???

They edit them for time (i.e. between snaps, etc.). Otherwise, I believe you see all the plays.

Right, they have the NFL Replay show for games that are shown on other networks, but do they show the unedited version for games that they themselves broadcast?

Right, they have the NFL Replay show for games that are shown on other networks, but do they show the unedited version for games that they themselves broadcast?

I think they do re-broadcast their own games (in their entirety)

They only show the edited versions on "replay", and there is no guarantee that they will do a "re-play" (if it turns out to be a snoozer).

Hopefully we will be going for History in that game, in which case it will DEF be replayed over and over again.

Last edited:
Help! I scheduled a flight during the Pats-Giants game. Does anyone remember if the NFLN replays the games they air in their entirety???

who are you fighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back