PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLN:Planning for Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
NFL Videos: Planning for Brady

bought to you by biggest pats homers brian billick and marshall faulk "suggs has had games after games"..no one mentions that pats have are 9-1 or something vs the ravens..

Last edited:
yeah, i am abstaining from mediot opinion on nfl network and espn this week because it appears that there will be a pro-baltimore consensus among them and it will of course be spurious fodder feeding their arguments

Denver had a "physical" defense too. Plus Denver had an excellent defensive head coach in John Fox.

How'd that work out?

yeah, i am abstaining from mediot opinion on nfl network and espn this week because it appears that there will be a pro-baltimore consensus among them and it will of course be spurious fodder feeding their arguments
You're right and I'm going to attempt to do the same.

I'm with you. I generally try to avoid the whole "he's WRONG about the future!" enterprise.

If a reporter or talking head can offer some insight or analysis, awesome, sign me up. But if he's just making a guess about the outcome, I couldn't care less -- and that includes not being offended that our guesses don't match.

I have more insightful football conversations every day with coworkers than those idiots are capable of.

Why the hell do they keep bringing up 2009 ?

Wes Welker/ Rob Gronkowski/ AH are not factors? Overall as a team 09 isn't even comparable to this years team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back