PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLN Livewire

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
anyone watched this today ? they showed clips of BB coaching cassel - "you will never come out of a game saying,we lost this this game because i threw an incomplete pass. sacks ,int is how you lose. Also showed him telling cassel to make the pass on the slat right in the middle not have him(receiver) go and get it "
somewhat interesting.
one of the best was they showed a colt lineman on the sidelines huddling with their players and coach saying 'i dont know what to do'

Yeah, I saw it... they're going to keep the reins tight on Cassell for a while and get him accustomed to directing the offense. He will be a game manager first before they start to open things up for him.

Thanks for posting the link...a nice piece..interesting to see the clip of Bledsoe getting hit..that was a tough hit..loud..Funny to see Cassel on teh bench doing various things...and BB talking to him..Good stuff!!

I also liked Moss being supportive

I liked the part with Cassel and little B.B. (stephen)

These are the pieces where you really see BB's genius on the game. It was a small piece but right there he (BB) is instructing him and gaging his response with what Cassel is hearing. The man might not get all hoora on you but he might be the best teacher in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes