PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLN: History of the AFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

MossWelkowski

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I've been watching most of the day on NFL Network. Its all about the teams and history and end of the AFL. Its really good. You should check it out if its on again on NFLN.

Anybody else been watching it?

I've been watching most of the day on NFL Network. Its all about the teams and history and end of the AFL. Its really good. You should check it out if its on again on NFLN.

Anybody else been watching it?

Yup this is a great series that was put out last year as part of the 50th anniversary of the AFL.

Watched all of it today, it was great.

That combined with the 10 most controversial calls and top 10 coaches who should have stayed in college made it a great day. I have seen them before, but always good for a re-watch.

Tell you what, McKay from the Bucs was a scream and a half, some of those lines were classic. I mean he didn't even think about those one-liners, they just rolled right out of his mouth after the question was asked, histerical !

And that Mike Renfro call in the corner of the end zone at Pittsburgh, just brutal, the Steelers luck ran all the way back to the 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back