Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperPatsFan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Breaking now.

Streak will end tonight.

Last edited:
Yep. Just saw it on BSPN. Quite shocking actually. Guess those people in Detroit payed to see nothi...:rolleyes:

Can TJ beat the Giants?That OL is gonna have to hold up against those giants pass rushers.

As much as this drama queen bothers me i kind of hoped he would get to 300 and then leave us alone.

Favre's season possibly ends with an interception for the 4th consecutive season.

The tickets were free.

Smiley_Misc-SarcasmMeter.gif

:D

A shame this didn't happen Week 1 of 2007...people wouldn't have ever heard the words "spy" and "gate" in the same sentence.

ESPN is reporting this like it's the end of sports as we know it.

Well, almost. :bricks:

Seriously, I read all the stuff about ESPN and Favre ball-washing (putting it mildly) here before but didn't really get a true grasp of it until now.

They must be in mourning, having their #1 source of BREAKING NEWS!!!!!(TM) now go by the boards.

I never understood why they thought that everything that ever happened with this guy was more important than anything else. I'm not discounting that it's an impressive thing to have done, but Good Grief! :eek:

I never understood why they thought that everything that ever happened with this guy was more important than anything else. I'm not discounting that it's an impressive thing to have done, but Good Grief! :eek:

Michael Irvin called Favre's streak one of the greatest (or "the greatest" can't remember) achievements in sports history last night on NFLN.

Last edited:
this is a joke. no matter what you think about the streak or about Favre, it is clear it would have ended at 301 if it did not end tonight. Big deal 297 v 301. Who cares.

Good, the pressures off, now he can just go away.

Meanwhile the game on FOX has been pretty much kissing Favre's rear end for his streak ending. Argh.

They were showing pictures of his right arm a bit ago. It is completely purple. I bet he really does bleed purple now...

Last edited:
Michael Irvin called Favre's streak one of the greatest (or "the greatest" can't remember) achievements in sports history last night on NFLN.

Not sure if you were disagreeing or not (so I'm not directing this at you Nikolai), but anyone who says his consecutive start streak is unimpressive really has no clue about football, or even sports in general. And that's coming from someone who can't stand Favre and his drama queen antics. I will be so happy when NEXT season is over so I don't have to hear his name more than once or twice a season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye